Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blind Dog said:
When the f*** did it become acceptable to use 'either' as a conjunction before more than 2 given alternatives? I feel its sh*t like this that going to turn me into a prematurely grumpy old man. Or already has
Either you are old or grumpy or both or need a beer.

Blind Dog said:
When the f*** did it become acceptable to use 'either' as a conjunction before more than 2 given alternatives? I feel its sh*t like this that going to turn me into a prematurely grumpy old man. Or already has
Grammar Nazism. Its like the first grey hair of grumpy old manisim.
One LOL in a text is enough to ruin my day.

LOL is in the past now, Emojis are where it's at emoj.jpg

Dave70 said:
Grammar Nazism. Its like the first grey hair of grumpy old manisim.
One LOL in a text is enough to ruin my day.
*It's..

LAWWWWLLLL!!!

I work with someone who has the proud email address of lmao@..., which I find amusing.

When I was a kid, my dad would ruin the first ten minutes of every star trek episode banging on about split infinitives. I fear I'm fated to head down the same path

Droopy Brew said:
Either you are old or grumpy or both or need a beer.
Probably all of the above

Strewth this brewing business is hard work. Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Always f##king cleaning! Rinsed out and sanitised 3 kegs that were soaking tonight. Then cleaned and sanitised my kegerator lines.filed a keg and force carbed. Now enjoying a pint of helles. Ah. It's all worth it.

Blind Dog said:
I work with someone who has the proud email address of lmao@..., which I find amusing.

When I was a kid, my dad would ruin the first ten minutes of every star trek episode banging on about split infinitives. I fear I'm fated to head down the same path

. Probably all of the above
Did he yell at Kirk saying, 'It's go boldly, go boldly!'

Channel 9 those ******* wankers! Banging on all test series about HD coverage of the Adelaide test, in the clever words of Titus O'Reilly it's like your mate bragging about his new Playstation 2 (in 2015).
In the not quite as clever words of Ken welcome to a brave new world you stupid bunch of cnuts. Except the 9WIN HD rollout didn't make it as far as the Capital region...have to resist the urge to smash things everytime they start up with the HD shit... wankers.

I'm sick to death of all the Christmas jingles, they just seem to get earlier each year, it prompts the wife into DJ's or Myers and then she comes home reeking like the inside of a whores handbag, I dread to think how many perfumes she tries before settling on the dearest one for me to buy her for Christmas.

SHAUN MARSH. Really. How do they keep giving this chopper a go? Really. Can't we find anyone else? Some dero at the local shops, or some kid from my local under 12's or something.

He's there for comic relief.

And darn it he's doing an excellent job.

Bridges said:
SHAUN MARSH. Really. How do they keep giving this chopper a go? Really. Can't we find anyone else? Some dero at the local shops, or some kid from my local under 12's or something.
Mitchell Johnson bring him back as a batsman.

Bridges said:
JEEZUS. How much D has his dad been S-ing under the desk tonight in the channel nine box?

The fact he's approaching 50 would (in the commentator's minds) have us believe we're witnessing the second coming of Bradman.

Back