Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunsets are only for romantics......warm day then cold night, not for me..

Ducatiboy stu said:
You have obviously not been with the right woman...or women
How do you think I know that sunsets are only for romantics....been there, done that.

My days of sitting and looking at the setting sun is over but I will admit that it was good at times.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Remind me to never put my hand up for am AHB mods position B)
Dont worry Stu I would be the first to remind you.....

spog said:
After a cold winter it's been a brilliant calm warm day here the bay is like glass,I did a brew and some gardening,drank a couple of beers while starting to tidy my shed and then the sun goes down and fucks it up.
Not happy......;)
Ahh shit,it happened again ! And to cap it off its Monday tomorrow ......

Bloody Auspost/Startrack. I think they've lost my keg I ordered. It's 5 days late and I spoke to them today. They asked me to "describe it". So they've ******* lost it then. Wankers.

welly2 said:
Bloody Auspost/Startrack. I think they've lost my keg I ordered. It's 5 days late and I spoke to them today. They asked me to "describe it". So they've ******* lost it then. Wankers.
You had to describe what a keg looks like to someone in Australia! Things sure have changed in modern Australia. If your lucky the truck could just be stuck somewhere in the outback just like on the 'Outback Truckers' show. Just hope the truck didn't roll in a creek and a crocodile swallowed it :(. Looking on the bright side welly it would've been a real disaster if it was full :lol:

Well, apparently they've found it. Only took them an extra week to do so.

Got back to my car at the train station this arvo to find it parked on a funny angle in the the same spot I left it in this morning? Thought to myself " Shit, only had three beers last night? Surely I didn't do that bad of a job this morning? Anyhow, some Tip Rat prick has tried to steal it and smashed the steering column and ignition barrel to bits. Fucken low life's. Go get a job like the rest of us!

Curly79 said:
Got back to my car at the train station this arvo to find it parked on a funny angle in the the same spot I left it in this morning? Thought to myself " Shit, only had three beers last night? Surely I didn't do that bad of a job this morning? Anyhow, some Tip Rat prick has tried to steal it and smashed the steering column and ignition barrel to bits. Fucken low life's. Go get a job like the rest of us!
Scum !

spog said:
It's Monday tomorrow ......
And I've been drinking extra dry all day while helping the father in law. Downing the waters now but to try and beat the accompanying headache that's associated with shit swill beer. All tho it did taste good today in the sun hope that hangover doesn't eventuate for a shit start to the week tomoz.

Just drink litres of water now, take a panadol, eat some bacon, more water, sleep before 10.30pm.

12140699_1007861882608592_5558870427659631832_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back