Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cant take anything in these days...I used to go in with just a screw driver..

They count EVERYTHING when you go in...they even Xray your gear and make you walk thru metal detectors. Even had to put my boots thru the xray machine

I made the mistake of leaving a pair of pliers in one of the officers pods..

**** me they ripped me a new one for doing that...If I couldnt find it they where going to lock the whole jail down and search the joint untill they found it...an I had to say there untill they did...even if it took all night

I found them pliers pretty quickly I can tell you

warra48 said:
It's not as if real estate agents can actually give "valuations".
To do that, you must be a registered licensed valuer.
Real estate agents can only give what they call "market appraisals".
You got me curious so I checked ,yes they were then and are now licensed valuers,( their claim).

A local woman here was nabbed by the Police for driving while disqualified and also tested positive for Meth.
It was driving a Taxi when caught,imagine the shit that would hit the fan if it had a prang with people in the Taxi !
F#%^ me there are some morons in the world today.

In Sydney for one day and just paid $9 for a schooner of FatYak.

Blow me Sydney, that's theft.

shaunous said:

Yep. I spent $10 for a schooner of little creatures puffing billy when it came out, probably 2+ years ago. I said "$10! I only want 1". He said "mate it comes from Perth, the other side of the country" I said "I just had a schooner of Pilsner urquell for $7, mate, from the other side of the world"

shaunous said:

You paid for fat yak?

mckenry said:
Yep. I spent $10 for a schooner of little creatures puffing billy when it came out, probably 2+ years ago. I said "$10! I only want 1". He said "mate it comes from Perth, the other side of the country" I said "I just had a schooner of Pilsner urquell for $7, mate, from the other side of the world"
It gets cheaper the further away it is.
Try buying Tasmanian whisky from the cellar door.

shaunous said:

Coopers Stout on tap at Roches.

$5.20 Schooner.

Seriously, now kids on TV spelling out words, complete with dramatic music and close ups of emotional family, is must see tv?????? The lowest common denominator is here.

Where's a bloody RAGE emoticon when you need one!!!!!

madpierre06 said:
Seriously, now kids on TV spelling out words, complete with dramatic music and close ups of emotional family, is must see tv?????? The lowest common denominator is here.

What the hell have you been watching....what channel ?

shaunous said:

Darwin airport. 9.90 for a Fat ******* Yak. Perhaps there needs to be a new thread, "How much did you pay for a Fat ******* Yak?"

Considering the fuckers fly that shit in, the first port of call should surely be the cheapest. Bastards.

Ducatiboy stu said:
What the hell have you been watching....what channel ?
Channel bloody 10. Every 5 minutes it's advertised. Starts tonight, and my missus is already into the "Ooh, aren't they cute"!!

madpierre06 said:
Channel bloody 10. Every 5 minutes it's advertised. Starts tonight, and my missus is already into the "Ooh, aren't they cute"!!
Ahh, they got her. Hook, line and sinker.

And those cute little Asian Kids blow everybody away clever little buggers. It's the facial expressions that are the fun bit. Can't wait :D

I don't think I'll ever have to post in that thread as I'm never going to buy a fat yak again. Horrible beer.

madpierre06 said:
Is there still a channel 10 :eek: ......well I never...

madpierre06 said:

Is the pressure getting to you?

Good old channel 10 ,same shite different decade with even more adverts.

welly2 said:
Darwin airport. 9.90 for a Fat ******* Yak. Perhaps there needs to be a new thread, "How much did you pay for a Fat ******* Yak?"

Considering the fuckers fly that shit in, the first port of call should surely be the cheapest. Bastards.
I imagine a thread titled "How much did you pay for a Fat ******* Yak?" may encourage immature responses :ph34r:

seamad said:
I imagine a thread titled "How much did you pay for a Fat ******* Yak?" may encourage immature responses :ph34r:
Not ******* likely.....doh.

Back