Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know how that could be offensive.

All this talk of religion makes me want to go to the Strip club and get drunk from the volcano

I always wondered why dinosaurs weren't mentioned in the bible, seems like a major selling point to me

Few weeks into recovery from hardware removal from my knee. Yesterday went for a walk and mowed the lawn. All felt good but woke up with my knee swollen up again and need to hobble around. For fucks sake!!. Next few days I'll be lying on the lounge icing it up and wearing a stupid anti embolism stocking.

I pay no attention to 'talk like a pirate day'...because it means nothing.

If Christianity is such a fairytale, as some of you seem to believe, why do you accept the holidays that come with it ?
Just nice to have a few days off hey !?
Why not just ignore it and keep working ?
I suppose deep down there is a small sense of acceptance.
Happy Easter all.

If we got a day off for 'Talk like a pirate day' I'd keelhaul every last one of you scurvy dogs.

If Christianity is such a fairytale, as some of you seem to believe, why do you accept the holidays that come with it ?
Happy Easter all.

Maybe some of them are actually celebrating the pagan ritual, April the month of Eostre, the Fertility Goddess of dawn and light,
hence East.
Happy humping.

FB_IMG_1428271585102.jpg

As a pacifist, atheist, republican, capitalist who has yet to apply for Australian citizenship I guess I'm farked then...

Good job I have a deep down sense of acceptance for the Old Sky Gods so I can get the weekends off

Apparently we all need to hold a public rally.

Just need to think of a cause now.

How about a "middle aged working class anglosaxon heterosexual employed males who drink beer from glasses and scratch nuts, fish and make shit and don't care what others think as long as it's peaceful unite for freedom" bring kids, women and beer so we can let the world know we aren't extinct (YET)

Sounds legit.

CrookedFingers said:

Because I like holidays
Certainly is
That's Un- Austrayan, unless of course you're a member of the australian business council or LNP
Nope, none at all
Happy Easter all.
Same to you, even if we don't agree on the reason it's a great time to spend with family, and in our family to eat easter bilbies.

CrookedFingers said:
Happy Easter all.
Someone says have a day off and I'll pay you for it is where my sense of acceptance comes from. If I worked I would be paid triple time too so I'd actually need permission to work through.
Spurious argument. I don't care about melbourne cup or queen's birthday either.

HBHB said:
Apparently we all need to hold a public rally.
Just need to think of a cause now.
How about a "middle aged working class anglosaxon heterosexual employed males who drink beer from glasses and scratch nuts, fish and make shit and don't care what others think as long as it's peaceful unite for freedom" bring kids, women and beer so we can let the world know we aren't extinct (YET)
Sounds legit.
Now that's just offensive. I never scratch my nuts (or anybody else's despite the court case). It's my inner thigh that gets itchy

CrookedFingers said:
Thats fine, no-one says you have to, but you can if you want

Maybe not a fairytail, more a collection of tall stories
Hell yeah, and it doesnt come out of your sick pay
Well we do the same with other religious celebrations
An acceptance of what....The Christians forcing their beliefs and dogma onto the rest of us
Happy Easter all.

Don't get me wrong, I am not offended at all.

Just curious.
And you answered my questions.
Thanks all !

Bottoms up !

wide eyed and legless said:
Some muslim countries are good at soccer.
How the .... can they play in this,I went out for a breath of fresh air ( cough ) and had to put up with this.
:)
image.jpg

Back