Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mardoo said:
Fountains of excrement disguised as discussion threads. Ooooooooohhhhh yea! My wife and I run a daycare together and I change enough nappies there thanx. I'm verging on deciding that fight-starting poisonous ridicule is the proper response.
Is bum back??!?!

carniebrew said:
Is bum back??!?!
Most of us have our bums in back, but a few of us clearly have relocated it to the oral zone, either as a replacement for the mouth or using the bum as a convenient place to store the head.

Went back to Bris last week, got switched onto a band called Mr Floppy which has been around since nineteen dickety two (cunce of a similar vintage as myself who lived in VIC at the time are no doubt aware of the genius of this band......The Unbearable Lightness of Being a Dickhead is in the top 10 album titles ever.). One song really spoke to me. Replace "lovely lager" with "(insert your favourite hop) Ale. This is you:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcxp2qN5AEY

The 'whats next' collom there also provided a ritch cultural tapestery.
We're such a bunch of awesome irreverent c*nts we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d23wF54Z9vE

* = u..

There needs to be a special place in hell for those who design and sell flat pack furniture

60 minutes my arse

I hate that shit

Ahhhhh, better now

Cheers

First and most important tool for assembling flat pack anything.....

Beer.

Every time my wife brings home a something new in a flat pack, there is always an accompanying 6er.
She's a good girl.

Cheers

It is even worse when it isn't yours

Daughters lucky dad has a little patience and didn't throw the shit off the balcony

CrookedFingers said:
First and most important tool for assembling flat pack anything.....
Beer.
Every time my wife brings home a something new in a flat pack, there is always an accompanying 6er.
She's a good girl.
Cheers
She's a keeper and that's for sure.

Farking server rack equipment that the bolt holes wont line up with the rack.

FFS 19" racks are an industry standard. Stop trying to be like Micro$oft by creating your own ******* standard

Ducatiboy stu said:
Farking server rack equipment that the bolt holes wont line up with the rack.

FFS 19" racks are an industry standard. Stop trying to be like apple by creating your own ******* standard
FTFY

Picked this up on tuesday...
BM20.jpg
Still haven't had a chance to use it. Hopefully Sunday.
It's worse than waiting for Christmas when you were a kid.

My wife has become an Indian giver, I have been going to the gym each day and also running each morning, so she bought me a fitbit, brilliant bit of gadgetry, tells me how far I have run/walked, heart rate, calories burned, how many steps I have climbed even how I have slept,now she has threatened to confiscate it if I check my heart rate one more time during copulation.

What area exactly was this device connected to,or do we not want to know.

Latest posts

Back