• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Continuing Jokes Thread

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Chods1

Chuggin Charlie.
Pro
Reaction score
Mmmm, just had a thought, we're sitting dumb fat and happy here in Oz, I'm a pominoz and have family in the Uk dealing with the results of stupidly moronic leadership similar to, although not on such a monumentous fktardiness scale as the US, so all jokes aside yank hope yours are travelling well and safe. Cheers G
Yes sobering thoughts. I care for my cousins in the US as well.

carrobrew

Reaction score
A guy comes home pissed one night and walks in to his bedroom with a sheep under his arm.

He looks at his wife in bed and says "See honey, this is the pig I **** when you're not in the mood"

His wife says "You're pissed, that's a sheep not a pig"

"I wasn't talking to you" He replies.

philrob

Reaction score
carrobrew,
I sent you a personal message about tonight's HUB club meeting, if you're interested.

Reaction score
You can never lose a homing pigeon if your pigeon doesn't come home you've just lost a pigeon.

I met a drunk ventriloquist, she said she wanted to sleep with me,I didn't know if it was her or the beer talking.

Every year kids are sent off to mime school, never to be heard from again.

Grmblz

Reaction score
You can never lose a homing pigeon if your pigeon doesn't come home you've just lost a pigeon.

I met a drunk ventriloquist, she said she wanted to sleep with me,I didn't know if it was her or the beer talking.

Every year kids are sent off to mime school, never to be heard from again.
[/QUOTE
My god never thought I'd hear/read those again, ancient yes but clever AND funny, a rare commodity these days.

Grmblz

Reaction score
Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases told the President: "This morning, 3 Brazilians were killed by Covid-19."

Trump's face went egg-shell white with shock. The blood drained from his face and to everyone’s amazement he collapsed on the floor.

Minutes passed and to everyone’s relief President Trump got up shakily and then sat back on his chair.

His staff was nothing less than stunned at this display of emotion n from their President, nervously watching as he sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and with a shaky quivering voice asks the Dr Fauci, "How many people is a brazillion?"

Latest posts