Congratulations To Aabc Place Getters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith the Beer Guy

Reaction score
My congratulations to all place getters and entrants in the AABC.

Great Brewing and Great Results.

My thanks to Ray and his team, judges, stewards and other helpers.

And wowie kazowie is that Dan Rayner, grand champion, two from two!

I so hope that's a kit beer Dan.

Congratulations!

Well done guys.... :super:

Ben, congrats on being the only Qld winner...looks like we needed your beers Screwtop...

cheers Ross

Well done all, especially Luke and Michael. :super:

Now if that Dan Rayner beer is another kit, maybe it's time to retire the mash tun altogether. :lol:

I'd like to congratulate Les Hart, IBU and hardcore bitter brewer, for his third in the Pale Lager category.

Well done to all the place getters, and escpecially champion Dan Rayner.

Well, what a great way to start the day!
I am one chuffed brewer this morning...

I'd celebrate with one of my place getting beers but they were the last two in existence... :( :)
The Pale Ale was my first AG too so doubly chuffed...

And the stout was an extract beer, with a mini-mash but largely extract...

Just to stretch out the bragging a little both beers were already in the recipe database as I was very happy with them...
Maiden Voyage IPA (Entered as a pale ale because I had missed my targets a little. It was my first after all...)
FES - Roasty as to start with so if you don't like your stouts so then dial it down a little...

Congrats to all the winners and placegetters too!

Congrats to all the winners, I am sure that it was a very tough comp, though they all seem to be these days.
Congrats especially to Dan Rayner, thats a pretty impressive feat getting 2 from 2 - is there any way we can get him banned from next years comp? :lol: Those ACT boys certainly put in a real showing, and congrats to some of the HAG boys for doing so well, like Tony, Keith and Scott.
All the best
Trent

Yes, congratulations to everyone especially to Ben, a couple of great beers that deserved placings.

Cheers
Andrew

Dan Rayner ACT

Now where have I heard that name before?

MHB

Congratulations everyone and especially you Ben :super:

Congratulations to all place getters.

And well done Melbourne Brewers!! 3 place getters that I can see from a quick scan.

Congratulations to all place getters.

And well done Melbourne Brewers!! 3 place getters that I can see from a quick scan.

Correction .. make that 5 Melbourne Brewers as place getters! We must have been doing something right this year :super:

Why thankyou Stu
08.gif

congrats to all place getters especially Mike & Luke form the ISB - well done.

Tony, glad to see that your strong ale topped the list (it confirms my judging at the states :) )

I'm absolutely chuffed - managed to get a place in my first year of competing.

Ok - enough bragging - I want to join in the chorus of thankyous to everyone involved: the other competitors, the judges and the organisers, especially Ray: You're a living legend.

I'll definitely be offering to help out with the state comp next year, and may even try to get down to Vic for the big one.

....Well Done all ACT Brewers, especially my mates Craig Webber- Champion Brewer (again) and Dan Rayner-who beat me for BOS by half a point...you *******... :D

Congrats all,

Congrats mike, shame it was your last bottle, likewise with my entrant.

Yes Cougar 2 years in a row I am very happy brewer, Dan and I make a good team winning Champion brewer and BOS both years, a point mate need to try a little harder :D

Thank to all the people involved especially the judges who travelled interstate to judge.

Congrats to everyone that made it to the nationals ************************ is leaping forward, the standard within our club is fantastic.

Cheers

Craig

Thank to all the people involved especially the judges who travelled interstate to judge.

Craig

I'm crappy on names, but two men (one from Canberra - Ross ?) and one from Melbourne (sorry bloke, forgotten all ready) came and judged and were absolutely brilliant in sharing their knowledge and intelligence with us small town guys. Who were those men ???

Well done all (go the Hunter lads!). The results were certainly worth waiting for.

Congratulations not only to the winners & organisers but to all of the entrants.

I sampled each of the pale lagers and bar one they were all commercial quality. Absolutely outstanding.

Cheers.
Scott

Back