• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete brewing setup available cheap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's too cheap, I'm a bit stuck right now for ca$h but when I receive my 1.2 million from Charles Neva-Brewagen in Nigeria who is hopefully processing my $500 down payment to secure said funds I would possibly be a starter on this

Sell the beer dispenser and all the other bits $100 (for clarity I'm not interested in purchasing any of it), and just take apart the fermentation chamber and re use the light fittings around your home somewhere-garage or the like.

I doubt anyone would be interested in that thing, that may be what is holding your sale back (and the price) because it doesn't cool, you're exposing your fermentor to light, and to my "untrained eye" it indeed does look like a cheap mdf box with a couple of light fittings attached.

My 2 cents, good luck.

well maybe who buys it doesn't want to ferment anything just grow something. But I agree I wouldn't take it if I bought the package lol again I am also not interested in any of it just from a buyers view

kelbygreen said:
well maybe who buys it doesn't want to ferment anything just grow something.
This is true, a couple 23W cool white CFLs and it would be a neat little terrarium for raising seeds/seedlings during the winter (though I think you'd still need another four CFLs and a 2 ft twin flouro tube from the roof).

Maybe you could separate the listing and sell the fermentation chamber as a seed raiser?

Thanks for that, I accept your advice and I have removed the box from the listing. No more box, ok. Box gone.

Latest posts

Back