• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete All Grain Kit! Must GO! $250

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stowaway

Reaction score
*If your interested, please contact me via gumtree.I don't log in here very often anymore*

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ashmore/miscellaneous-goods/home-brew-all-grain-kit/1023599181

I'm cleaning up my house and I haven't brewed in years.

I am selling a home brew all grain kit that has sat under my house for 2 years unused.

Comes with: Custom Made Pot With Thermostat + Tape, Grain Bag, Burner, Grain Mulcher (doesn't work 100%, but can be fixed), Wooden Stirring Spoon.

The items are a bit dirty, You are welcome to come around and inspect them.

The pot is custom made, with thermostat and tape (both can be unscrewed and replaced with new if you wanted)

The grain bag is custom made.

The Grain mulcher may not work with the handle, I think we used it with a drill when I used to do it, but this is slightly broken, but will work.

I also have other home brewing stuff im selling, Fermenters, brewing Fridges, Tapes, kegs Ect. They will be posted soon.

This is for everything in the pictures.

The burner is a bit rusted but works fine.

View in Ashmore, Gold Coast

** I Have a lot of other beer stuff for sale also.. I am selling Kegs for $30 each I have about 6, if you want to come over and raid my stuff give me a call. for anyone who buys anything you can have beer lines, beer cleaner, ect for free!**

Local pick up only.

1.jpg

2a.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Ill take four kegs if they are ball lock. Cheers. Pm sent.

Yup ball lock. Lock me in for four. Email to come soon.

A few people asked how the pot would clean up. I scrubed it and got it shiny and new.

the inside is perfect, the outside stil has a few little marks and the handles are a bit rusted (must not be ally?) The tape needs to be replaced, but you buy it from Bunnings for $10.

Photos of new shiny pot attached :)

20130720_121835.jpg

20130720_121841.jpg

20130720_121843.jpg

20130720_121848.jpg

20130720_121854.jpg

20130720_121937.jpg

Latest posts

Back