Christmas Wish List

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc wrote:

"I forgot to also mention that I'm getting my subscription renewed to BYO."

Jeeesus that lot try hard, don't they?
I've been getting 'Time is running out, subscription due' messages for months.
Last issue the mag had a dedicated wrapper, so you couldn't miss it.

Anyway, not sure that I'll renew. It's ahlf ads and the other half is a quick read.

Oh, for XMAS? - Some of that folding stuff would be nice.

Rgds,
Pete

So what is the roundup after xmas ?
Did anyone get anything they weren't expecting ? :lol:
Did anyone not get something they were expecting ? :angry:

Doc

not a bad christmas brew wise.

1 case of lcpa (yippee)

$100 gift certificate for the local bop/hbs. cant wait to pay them a visit.
joe

I got the larger(not lager) freezer before Chrissy. The BYO subscription and the crankandstein is on the way. Also a few vouchers to Big W, so new mash tun here I come.

1 x 25l & 1 x 10l demijohns- hoorah mead making & proper fulltime secondary racking here we come.
2 cans MSB mix, 1 can Morgans a kilo of Morgan's brew muscle. One of the MSBs is going on this afternoon.
101 Ideas for Homebrew book, by Ray Daniels- excellent.
Making Cider book, by Jo Deal- from the UK, also excellent.
mixed bag of lagers- Castle, Asahi, etc.- were knocked back very quickly.

Gave away a stack of my own brew as well.

And then drank just as many myself on Boxing Day, after our beloved little moggy Cobweb got hit by a car and died on the kitchen table while Tracey & I tried to save her...today's brew is to be called Grey Cat in her memory.

I got a six pack of grand ridge beers all different ones the bw sound intresting @ 11 %

Backlane Brewery said:
And then drank just as many myself on Boxing Day, after our beloved little moggy Cobweb got hit by a car and died on the kitchen table while Tracey & I tried to save her...today's brew is to be called Grey Cat in her memory.
Must be the season for it...... Our first Chi, Nina, got out also and was bowled by a car at the front of the house. Strange thing is, we didnt hear a thing!!. A guy just knocked on our door and asked if we "owned a small dog?"
Looking across the road I could see a small dog but didnt register as one of ours. As it sunk in I took off across the road,and thinking back, oblivious to any traffic.
Luckily although she was limp when I got to her she regained her faculties and came good right in front of me.

An extra Christmas present I suppose?!?!

nina_full_left.gif

Got the missing pieces to my first keg set-up which I will first use tomorrow... cannot wait.

(and I bought myself a few bits and pieces from Big W to do a mini mash and bigger boil - 19lt pot, esky etc)

Haha, I got a Homer Simpson talking bottle opener. P1ss funny!!!!
Another year of brew daze blessed by the missus (no-grief).
Got the keg fridge re-thermostat-ed & reactivated (not cheap), and got most of Christmas brewing done in time (U must be happy with that).
I'm happy,...pass me a wheat beer.
Party on, AHB'ers.

Sethule

Latest posts

Back