Christmas 2009 Lottery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirming the draw details.

View attachment 34003

Congratulations...
18. mossyrocks

Lucky *******!
Mossyrocks will now contact all the other 78 people to give us his postal address.

He can either pm us all; or use his email address; or register a temporary hotmail/gmail/yahoo email account and post the address here using the convention:
the#email#account#AT#hotmail#DOT#com
where the # would get removed from the address and the AT and DOT gets changed to the correct values.

Then if mossyrocks can confirm receipt of these finest brews against the entries list;
Providing feedback for brews is not necessary, but if you want to it would be great!

QldKev

Guys,

I've just checked this and lucky, lucky me.

My Email address is :-

[email protected]

So if you send an Email to this, I'll reply with my postal address.

Looks like a non dry Xmas for me. I've been brewing furiously over the last week or so to have beers ready for Xmas and now with this. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have fun.

Thanks to QLdKev for organising this Lotto draw.

Cheers,

mossy

I like the idea of the Christmas in July. We could also try having First, Second and Third places.

Something like First place wins all the even number entries.
2, 4, 6, 8.....

Second gets Every second odd number
1, 5, 9, 13...

Third get the other odd numbers.
3, 7, 11, 15...

So allowing 80 entries, First gets 39 bottles, Second 19 and Third 19 bottles.

QldKev

Very good plan, and very sensible numbers! 80 beers is a bit to get through!

Mossman nice work. Will get u a bottle in the post within the week

this'll tie in nicely wit my gambling and beer addictions :icon_chickcheers:

bugger i dint win oh well there is always next time.

mossyrocks,

well done mate, email has been sent and as mentioned I'll get one of my summer ales out to you this week.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Bowie

:eek: not a single bloody stubby to be found in my shed? Unbelievable. Guess i'll just have to go to the shops and treat myself and then use that bottle for Mossyrocks.
Cheers
Steve

Thanks guys.

I'm really looking forward to sampling some of the country's finest brewer's beers.

A special merry Xmas for me.

To all of you and your kin... all the very best for Xmas and a safe and happy holiday time.

Cheers,

mossy

Do you think you will have sobered up for the BABBs January meeting?

Fents... since I "stole" your number mate, do you want to send Mossyrocks a bottle on my behalf mate - would be only fair, since you had the losing number buddy :ph34r:

Email sent Mossy... you lucky lucky bugger :chug:

Cheers,

Brendo

Back