Christmas 2009 Lottery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Are we going to have a 2009 Christmas lottery this year ?

QldKev

The 2007 Lottery
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...271&hl=keno

The 2008 Lottery
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...showtopic=28010

Here are the ground rules:

1. Post in this thread to say you are in (e.g "Im in") and add your name to the list by midnight Saturday the 13th AEST.
2. Dont post saying you are in and then not cough up the beer if you dont win... you will be shamed excl.gif
3. The first NSW Keno number drawn on Sunday the 14th will be the winner and all non-winners have to send that person a bottle of their finest brew. Bottles can be what ever you feel comfortable mailing (PET, glass or stubbies) and should come to about 750ml. It is up to the winner to notify all non-winners by PM.
4. Beers should be mailed on the 15th, 16th so the winner receives the beers for the xmas break chug.gif and please remember to attach a label so the winner can identify the beer and brewer.
5. You may enter more than once, but if you don't win you must send a bottle for each entry; each bottle must be a different beer.

The dates are yet to be advised, but at this stage we may call it a New Years Lottery.

NSW Keno plays 80 numbers, so 80 entries max.

I'll start the list

1. QldKev

Are we going to have a 2009 Christmas lottery this year ?

QldKev

if so I'll start the list

1. QldKev

What the.... are you on about Kev??
Oh and put me on the list to.

1. QldKev
2. AndrewQLD

P.S When are you picking up your grains buddy?

I totally forgot about this (onya Kev)

Put your name down and if you win everybody sends you a bottle of their finest.

The numbers are usually of one of the major Tatts draws.

1. QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny

1. QLD Kev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. schooey

1. QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
5. Pok (if I don't have a beer to send I'll send a bottle of wine instead...it will be one I made atleast)

1. QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
5. Pok (if I don't have a beer to send I'll send a bottle of wine instead...it will be one I made atleast)
6. barls

1. QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
6. barls
7.Bradsbrew

all of my beers in 500 ml bottles, would this be acceptable.if so im in

What dates we looking at Kev? This Saturdays draw?

At this stage I may wing it, see if we can get a few entries. Hopefully we will break 40 by Friday COB and I will call a close; then we can pick the draw for say the following day. So it may be a quick close depending on numbers but I will post on here, prior to the draw, all the details.

Sorry but was just a last minute idea; but still should be great for the winner.

QldKev

QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
6. barls
7.Bradsbrew
8. BEERHOG
9. marksfish

Dodgy murray water beer and all i'm in
QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
6. barls
7.Bradsbrew
8. BEERHOG
9. marksfish
10. Mayor of Mildura

I am in!!

1. QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
6. barls
7.Bradsbrew
8. BEERHOG
9. marksfish
10. Mayor of Mildura
11. Brendo

I am in!!

1. QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
6. barls
7.Bradsbrew
8. BEERHOG
9. marksfish
10. Mayor of Mildura
11. Brendo
12. Drew9242

I'm in, but it would suck for you all if i win, i live on the other side of the country.

At this stage I may wing it, see if we can get a few entries. Hopefully we will break 40 by Friday COB and I will call a close; then we can pick the draw for say the following day. So it may be a quick close depending on numbers but I will post on here, prior to the draw, all the details.

Sorry but was just a last minute idea; but still should be great for the winner.

QldKev

I would prefer this because i'm on holidays soon after. If not, someone will just have to wait for their beer. Or i have a big present to come home to.

Might just jump into this one. One beer is a small small sacrifice. :) (and 13 seems an appropriate number for my entry :lol: )

1. QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
6. barls
7.Bradsbrew
8. BEERHOG
9. marksfish
10. Mayor of Mildura
11. Brendo
12. Drew9242
13. Domonsura

Nice work Kev.
I think I might have refined my packing some since the last one... I sent something that would have half filled the poor guy's recycling bin.

1. QldKev
2. Andrew QLD
3. Kleiny
4. Schooey
6. barls
7.Bradsbrew
8. BEERHOG
9. marksfish
10. Mayor of Mildura
11. Brendo
12. Drew9242
13. Domonsura
14. Bizier

Latest posts

Back