Cheap Regulators

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a micromatic,

it never kept pressure at a constant level, fluctuated like.... something that fluctuates a lot :)

sold it and bought one of the 40 dollar jobbies. love it. works a treat. not a single issue (4 months on, gas is always on 10psi) was also able to put a JG push fitting straight into it.

Thanks guys, I think I'll get the $45 one for the shutoff valve which will be handy with a soda stream.

And get an inline reg if I need two serving pressures.

Too easy.

i had a micromatic,

it never kept pressure at a constant level, fluctuated like.... something that fluctuates a lot :)

sold it and bought one of the 40 dollar jobbies. love it. works a treat. not a single issue (4 months on, gas is always on 10psi) was also able to put a JG push fitting straight into it.

Hey you got a picture of the jg fitting into the reg?

I was given a welding regulator (CO2/Argon) as part of a bunch of stuff I bought off someone selling it all away. Its worked great, doesn't miss a beat and I bet you can have them for pretty cheap 2nd hand. Also, build quality feels pretty up there, with the knob and all.

Also have a commercial andale dual reg that I have not yet felt the need to set up. The welding reg is just so convenient.

Latest posts

Back