• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Charity Needed!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys anyone got a Ferrari spare? After I made sure my wife is safely at work in her Mercedes Benz, my Datsun 120Y is having problems starting and I can't afford to put petrol in it anyway; since I treated her to a new diamond necklace. So if you have a Ferrari spare with a full tank of fuel can I grab it, much appreciated.

PS. I don't want any offers on Ferrari that are more than 5 years old.

Thanks

And I want a fish and chips, line caught, off the port side of Greg Norman's boat to go with Kev's Ferrari :p

Jet,

Just buy the fridge, they don't stay mad for long

Alternatively you can tell her you need the fridge to supply the drinks for the wedding
[/quote]

Yep just buy it dont be scared, she will not know the difference as its still white
let me know how it all goes
And pm me when you are sellin all your stuff
good luck with it all, ohh and all the best with the wedding

cheers
bjay

what about roadside hard rubbish? does that go on in QLD? ive heard several stories of people here in melbourne picking up working fridges that have been discarded because they are old, ugly or damaged. sometimes they they have problems controlling the temperature and freeze over. bribe a couple of mates to help you drag it home then a $35 temp controller from ebay and your done. sell the bar fridge to pay for that. if you do pick up a totally dead one, just return it to the pile you took it from. you can even knock and ask the owners why they have chucked it out. i can think of at least two fridges sitting on the roadside in my area right now.

I'll happily give you a case or 2 of home brew in return... and a bar fridge that doesnt fit corneys... lol

How can we be sure this will happen? By your own admission, you're already trying to welch on a deal with your future wife and complaining about another.

Throw a party and buy some ice. Drink the beer. Then do the time.

It is important to work with your wife on this because if you 'just buy another fridge' she will 'just buy 6 hand bags and 10 pairs of shoes'. You can never win the spend war when a woman is involved, she will hurt you.

As for your bar fridge mate, can it fit a fermenter? I may be able to swap you.

jet, I have a beer fridge I was going to pass onto Bonj to use as a fermenting fridge, it works well, but needs a clean up. If Bonj gives his blessing it is yours. I'll even put holes in it for you.

cheers

Browndog

I can help with the massages? :ph34r: Good luck with the search, something'll turn up in good time, something always does.

That's a shame where you are. If you were in Perth and your fridge could hold a ferementer I'd trade my current fermentation fridge that can hold 2 kegs for your fridge.

That's a shame where you are. If you were in Perth and your fridge could hold a ferementer I'd trade my current fermentation fridge that can hold 2 kegs for your fridge.

I am in Brisbane and have a bar fridge that can fit two kegs that I would swap.

Ive got a fridge in the shed, needs a new seal.
long walk though.

Advice to me a few days ago...

Buy the Courier Mail on Saturday and look at the fridges and freezers for sale section...

I did and found two,... free of charge... the rest were as expected $50-$1000+

There's been a couple of 300litre jobs on ebay, in our area, they went for $22 and $28 respectively...

$22 wouldn't even buy a round even if you could find a good pub...

Dude, there has to be some compromise...

Good luck with the marriage.

Hard rubbish collection in an upper class suburb FTW!

Look around, you might get lucky!

Atleast thats what im goign todo when it comes that time in Kew! ;) "Free upgrade".

Hard rubbish collection in an upper class suburb FTW!

Look around, you might get lucky!

Atleast thats what im goign todo when it comes that time in Kew! ;) "Free upgrade".

trouble is that (well at least my council does it this way) is that you now book your individual hard rubbish colleciton - think you get two a year or something like that, so no more trawling the suburb for two weeks having a poke around at everything people are getting rid of.

trouble is that (well at least my council does it this way) is that you now book your individual hard rubbish colleciton - think you get two a year or something like that, so no more trawling the suburb for two weeks having a poke around at everything people are getting rid of.

yep, thats my council too (Yarra) Ahtough boroondara (rich area) still does collection dates according to their website. Kew, Surrey Hills, Balwyn, camberwell here i come!

also if you leave a fridge out for hard rubbish now you are meant to unscrew the door cause apparently a kid locked em selves in a fridge one day and died. nothing a screwdriver couldnt fix though.

yep, thats my council too (Yarra) Ahtough boroondara (rich area) still does collection dates according to their website. Kew, Surrey Hills, Balwyn, camberwell here i come!

Cranbourne is having theirs now. :ph34r:

take a slab and go to the back of any retra-vision, hardly normal etc and haggle for the trade ins, that's in between the massages and dusting of course..

talk about pussy-whipped. find a new missus that agrees to buy you a shiny new chest freezer, problems solvered :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back