Byo Magazine - Has This Month's Arrived? Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cortez The Killer

HeCameDancingAcrossTheWater
Reaction score
Fellas

Couldn't find a thread to tack this on to - I figure people could use this one to see if everyone else has received their BYO or if the postal service is playing silly buggers...

So have people received November 2010 ?

I usually receive mine at least 1 week before I receive the BYO email re content etc and I received that at least a week ago

Cheers

I haven't received my either. Hmmmmm.

Looks like postal service is playing silly buggers at their end?

I got mine at least last week. Last of my subscription - not 100% sure I'll resubscribe.

havent recieved mine either yet

I don't take Byo anymore, grew tired of the non beer related feature articles, but my copy of Zymurgy arrived today!

maybe the long weekend has pushed the deliverys back a little?

is any body else still waiting for theyre copy?

did not renew my subscription so cant help you here, was a bit disappointed with the magazine tbh it read more like a brochure for buying kits then talking about much anything substantial.

Still waiting for mine. First issue of a re-newed subscription so a little nervous!

Cheers SJ

did not renew my subscription so cant help you here, was a bit disappointed with the magazine tbh it read more like a brochure for buying kits then talking about much anything substantial.

Does anyone else share this opinion? was thinking of possibly subscribing but not sure, it's not exactly cheap!!

Interested in your thoughts

The staff are useless. I eamailed them a month ago and the guy at the subscription department emailed back and said he had to forward on my email request for a quote for back issues. Well a MONTH later and they haven't even bothered to respond.

I get the latest issues from G&G or mag nation in the cbd but they didn't even receive their last order and said it may not come in at all with no explanation. The air freight copy at Borders is $17 an issue!

Response

Cheers

The Nov 10 issue shipped approximately 10/05/10 and we do then allow approximately 6-8 weeks for international delivery receipt. Please let us know if you have not received the issue by 12/03/10 being the end of the 8th week and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you,
Paula
Customer Service
1-800-900-7594

Back