Byo Magazine - Has This Month's Arrived? Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats if you live in the US. The International rate is somewhere around $55USD.

It cost me $33 per year for a 3 year subscription. I checked my email inbox just now.

Thank you for your order!

Your subscription renewal has been submitted.

Your Order ID number is: *******. Please use this number if there is a problem with your order.

As a confirmation of your renewal, here is the information we recorded:Number of Issues: 24
Payment method: MasterCard
Credit Card Number: ****************
Credit Card Expiration: **/****
Total Amount: $115.00

Please email us at [email protected] if you have any problems with your subscription.
Thanks again - Subscription Department

I subscribed this time last year. When I checked my credit card statement I think the transaction was just over $47 AU. I re-subscribed at the beginning of October and the transaction on my credit card statement this time was closer to $47AU.

I think that's pretty good value. The magazine content does tend to be the same after a while though.

Still waiting on Novembers issue too. I recieved an email this morning from Paula to say that they got word there was some issues with mail to Oceana and that she had requested another copy of the mag be sent.

Nov issue has a write on on Kegging and that's just what I told Santa I would like for Christmas.

Received December issue today. Still no November issue.

Time for me to contact BYO

Got my December one yesterday as well, but no sign of November one so I sent them an email and hopefully they'll just pop a new one in the post. Hoping anyway.

I've been subscribing to this magazine for several years now but I'm fast becoming bored with it. I doubt if I'll renew next year.

Batz

I've been subscribing to this magazine for several years now but I'm fast becoming bored with it. I doubt if I'll renew next year.

Batz

I suppose that its format, which provides the same structure each issue, would get tiring after a while. I haven't been subscribing for long, so it hasn't gotten to that point for me yet.

Both of my local newsagents that stock BYO have told me that it has changed distributors in Australia and this has caused delays and maybe even missing the Nov issue.

Not sure if it affects subscriptions though. :(

got my december issue today. still no sight of my november one though , but byo did reply to my email to say they are sending out a replacement copy.

My copy of November has been resent apparently, nothing special there, but the reason provided by customer service deserves a post. I am giving benifit of the doubt here and assuming that this customer service person is being humerous given the amount of "where is my mag" emails thay have probably received. Maybe they were all on the Qantas A380 in Singapore :ph34r:

I have requested to have the Nov 10 issue resent to
you. Normally we
allow approximately 6-8 weeks for international
delivery receipt
however; we have recently been informed by the
International Postal
Services the environmental impact of the equinox
winds continues to
cause USPS's airline partners challenges in moving
mail, passengers
and cargo into the Oceania region. This may affect the delivery of your issues and cause a delay, including this replacement issue.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Well, as I posted above, after my December issue arrived but no sign of November I sent BYO an email. Then two days later it finally arrived. :lol:

I did post them an email to say don't bother now but they have only replied to the first one and appear to have sent me another one. :)

That is a crack up, blackbeerlove.

Those damn equinox winds! I blame them for all manner of things. The dog's pregnant; equinox winds have blown again.

finally got november today.

Back