Buying Grain In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="keifer33" data-cid="988011" data-time="1357770407"><p>
I have actually just moved into an estate a few minutes from Ellenbrook on the weekend. Not much beer flowing atm but hope to brew again soon and would be happy to swap a few.</p></blockquote>

TWOC for supplies and always free good advice. His store is like a lolly shop for blokes. Lots of hidden treasures.

If i'm organised ahead of time, I will go see Nev (Gryphon Brewing). Otherwise Neil (Brewmart) is good for last minute items.

Both are also very good for hunting down weird bits or odd things when you are trying to build something custom and not quite off the shelf.

I'm not in Ellenbrook, but I am just down the road in Wanneroo.

keifer33 said:
I have actually just moved into an estate a few minutes from Ellenbrook on the weekend. Not much beer flowing atm but hope to brew again soon and would be happy to swap a few.
Hey Dude,
I'm in Ellenbrook, if you like we can hook up for a beer and maybe check each others gear out, talk shite over a pint.
I've always gone to twoc, but, his prices are a bit high on the grain. Just bought $800 of gear from him.

I have been absent from this forum and WestCoast Brewers for some time due to work, but have started getting back into brewing again.

Back