Burners In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slampt

Reaction score
Gents,

I am trying to find a NASA Burner (or similar) in Perth,
ideally i want a single burner that comes with a stand and can boil say around 30Lts
I was going to go and get a NASA Burner from grain and grape, but the shipping was more than the burner!!!!

So my question is, this.
Where in Perth can you buy such a thing? :p
I have tried BBQ Galore, Bunnings, Ranger and various other camping places.

TIA

Gents,

ideally i want a single burner that comes with a stand and can boil say around 30Lts
I was going to go and get a NASA Burner from grain and grape, but the shipping was more than the burner!!!!

So my question is, this.

TIA

Welcome to the list Slampt.

When I bought mine, I could not find anything in WA and bought it from the eastern states. Depending on what you are using as a kettle, it might be worth looking at a 3 or 4 ring burner - the low pressure ones, which you will be able to buy at most camping places around Perth. They certainly work and are a damn site quieter than a NASA burner. But if you are after the grunt of the NASA, I think you might have to get it from the opposite coast. Good luck.

Thats for the reply,

One reason i was looking at the NASA was also for the stand, a lot of places I have been to the burners don't have a stand so I am required to source/make my own which tbh I can't really be bothered :p

Ohh well I guess I will keep looking.

Cheers.

I recently bought a high pressure burner, not a NASA but a Rambo from Auscrown the HPA100. Link

It comes with a stand of sorts, I use a 50lt Keg and have no worries getting 30lt to the boil. I just had to trim the lugs on the stand so my keg fitted nicely over it and it just sits on the concrete with the keg on it. Pics are here [topic="17517"]link[/topic]

They say that they have distributors in every state so you could call them and find the local one to you.

Just a thought

Gents,

So my question is, this.

TIA

hi, a mashmaster high pressure burner , regular post (shipped) may be the answer for you. worth checking out.

cheers, alan

If the stand is most important you could try contacting Kookaburra Gas to find a WA distributor for the framed ring burners they advertise.

Gents,

So my question is, this.

TIA
Have you tried kleen heat.They were in morley last time I looked.IMO I think you are better off spreading the heat over the largest possible heating area of your kettle.This is why I use a four rings.Never looked like scorching a thing ever.Mind you Im a stirrer.

globe imports is where I got mine from, $129/w reg to perth.

Auscrown have a distributor in Perth for the Rambo RH31Lt and the like.

DACAPS
Ph: (08) 9358 6033
Fax: (08) 9358 60443

Thanks heaps for all the replies, I will see if I can track a local supplier down for the Rambo.

Once again thanks!

i know it was already mentioned, but I use a 4 ring burner with my 50litre pot and it works great. It stands on it's own but doesnt have a stand as such. I have it raised on a makeshift stand to get it off the concrete. It boils 30 litres from 15c in around 35 mins. mine cost me $50 and just runs a normal reg. If you're happy to spend more then best to stick to the nasa or other popular high pressure burners but the 4 ring is a good cost effective burner that gets the job done well.

Latest posts

Back