Bulk Buy Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc said:
Finally got mine unpacked and cataloged last night Ross. They were smelling awesome, and I can only imagine how good your place was smelling when packing them.

Thanks again,
Doc
[post="96072"][/post]​

Doc,

Is there a setting in beersmith to deduct them from inventory as you use them?

Ross I looked this up as soon as I entered my hops into beersmith :D

Open up the recipe and go to 'Actions' up the top then select 'Remove From Inventory'

:beer:

Jye said:
Ross I looked this up as soon as I entered my hops into beersmith :D

Open up the recipe and go to 'Actions' up the top then select 'Remove From Inventory'

:beer:
[post="96078"][/post]​

Thanks Jye :)

You don't even have to go to Actions, there is a tool bar right above the recipe view, just click on remove from inventory. Just be aware that if you click this button more than once it will keep deleting your inventory amounts. I think Brad is doing a fix on this so that when you click it the first time it then will disable.

cheers
Andrew

AndrewQLD said:
You don't even have to go to Actions, there is a tool bar right above the recipe view, just click on remove from inventory. Just be aware that if you click this button more than once it will keep deleting your inventory amounts. I think Brad is doing a fix on this so that when you click it the first time it then will disable.

cheers
Andrew
[post="96083"][/post]​

Would have been nicer if there was an option for it to happen automatically - bloody hard at times to remember if you already deleted or not....

Would have been nicer if there was an option for it to happen automatically - bloody hard at times to remember if you already deleted or not....

Your computer is to close to, "the bar of many taps" Ross. But I know what you mean, many a time I have forgotten whether I clicked the button or not.

cheers
Andrew

Bump - As I see Green Iguana is online...

Ross said:
Green Iguana

I am still waiting for your address & confirmation of payment for your hops!!!

Please respond, even if it's to say you no longer require them - several people acommodated your request, so I'm sure we can shift them, if you no longer want them.

Sorry for putting this through the forum, but I'm no longer receiving any answers to my pm's or emails sent to him, despite seeing him online on many occaisions. Could be a glitch either end, so posting here. Anyone that knows Green Ig, please let him know...

Cheers...
[post="96063"][/post]​

Ross, if GI doesn't want them let me know what you've got and I will take some off your hands. Oh and my sunnies just arrived cheers mate..
Andrew

I can only imagine what the post office thought when they smelt the package as it sat in the post office. But it had no paw prints on it, and I did not see any Policmen follow me home...

Great Package

Thanks Ross

AndrewQLD said:
Ross, if GI doesn't want them let me know what you've got and I will take some off your hands. Oh and my sunnies just arrived cheers mate..
Andrew
[post="96626"][/post]​

I'd be willing to help out when I'm up there as well.

Latest posts

Back