• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale SOLD: Base Malts/Specialty Malts/Pellet Hops (Warnambool, VIC)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GumbyOne

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm moving states in Jan and putting the brewery in storage for the foreseeable future but I've got a bunch of ingredients that I'd rather not let go to waste including:

- JW Pale Malt 15-20KG
- JW Pils 15-20KG
- Best Munich 8KG
Less than 1KG each of the following specialty malts:
- JW Light Munich
- Carapils
- JW Crystal
- JW Wheat
- Weyermann Carafa Sp2
- Best Caramunich 1
- Simpsons Choc
Pellet Hops:
- Hallertau Tradition 250g
- Amarillo ~100g
- Centennial ~150g
- Northern Brewer ~150g
- Cascade ~100g
& some US-05 and S-23 dry yeast

It's all less than 6 months old and has been stored well. All grain is unmilled, hops have been stored in the freezer.
I'm based in Timboon but I'm often in Warnambool so would prefer to meet up in either spot also happy to meet half way if you're reasonably local.

$100 for the lot.

Cheers,

Tim.

Hi All,

I'm moving states in Jan and putting the brewery in storage for the foreseeable future but I've got a bunch of ingredients that I'd rather not let go to waste including:

- JW Pale Malt 15-20KG
- JW Pils 15-20KG
- Best Munich 8KG
Less than 1KG each of the following specialty malts:
- JW Light Munich
- Carapils
- JW Crystal
- JW Wheat
- Weyermann Carafa Sp2
- Best Caramunich 1
- Simpsons Choc
Pellet Hops:
- Hallertau Tradition 250g
- Amarillo ~100g
- Centennial ~150g
- Northern Brewer ~150g
- Cascade ~100g
& some US-05 and S-23 dry yeast

It's all less than 6 months old and has been stored well. All grain is unmilled, hops have been stored in the freezer.
I'm based in Timboon but I'm often in Warnambool so would prefer to meet up in either spot also happy to meet half way if you're reasonably local.

$100 for the lot.

Cheers,

Tim.
I'm interested. I'm coming your way next week and could pass Timboon. 0497189074

Latest posts

Back