Bulk Buy Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Iguana said:
Ross,

I cannot see any PM in my mail box...i am really just happy to go along with whatever. If I need to order a couple of kilos that is no probloem. I don't want to make things complicayed for you. My preference is for willamete up to 1kg and NZ hallertau up to 1kg. If you can accomodate this then great. I could drive up to brissy and have an ale or two with ya for collection :)

Cheers
[post="90440"][/post]​

Mate, thats fine I'll make an extra kilo of Hallertau up between you & Tidal pete - no probs :)

Ross,

Please replace my 250g Northern Brewer with 250g NZ Hallertau Aroma which will bring me to 500g & order another 500g to make my Haulletau order 1kg.

Cheers,

:beer:

Happy to take up to 1kg of whatever to balance up your order.

Screwtop said:
Happy to take up to 1kg of whatever to balance up your order.
[post="90571"][/post]​

Screwtop,

All hops balanced at the moment - but if you want a kilo of anything, get your order in quick - I'm closing this tomorrow morning hopefully.

cheers Ross

Ok,

Updated spreadsheet - took nonicmans idea & scaled back the EKG orders + managed to secure just 1kg of Spalt, so shared that as well.

View attachment Hop_order.xls

Closing this tonight - so whole 1kg orders only please if you want to increase your order.

Cheers Ross

Ok - Hop order going in tomorrow morning - should be here mid next week. I'll get them sorted & packed & then work out the freight for those that want them mailed. I'll put a post with everyone's costs. Those that want them sent need to deposit first - Qld xmas case revellers can pay on the day or deposit if they prefer...

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross you're a legend organising this.

Hope you enjoy tonight's soccer.

edit: gr

Looking great ross, thanks. I'll just get mine at your place in a few weeks.

Too Easy!~

sluggerdog said:
Looking great ross, thanks. I'll just get mine at your place in a few weeks.

Too Easy!~
[post="91017"][/post]​

I'll get & pay for mine at the Xmas Case Ross. Many thanks for all your trouble.

:beer:

Hops were mailed yesterday - should be here tomorrow with a bit of luck - Everything was available except he only had 2.5kg of Organic Hallertau (we asked for 3 kg) He replaced with some Saaz plugs. I'll scale everyone back slightly & substitute with the Saaz if that's ok. Thats unless there's someone who would prefer the Saaz.

Hope you can't OD on hop aroma - Splitting & bagging up 30 kg of them is going to be a sensory overload - I can't wait :D

Funny (not really i guess) if aus post suspects you of posting dope!
If the cops turn up i reckon your setup in the bar should set them straight, and make them cry as you will prob offer them a beer which they want even be able to taste!

Ok Guys - hops arrived today. 31 kg in 3 boxes. I picked up the ziplock bags from a wholesaler this morning $8 for 300. All hops will be double sealed in 250 gm lots & clearly marked with type & AA. I assume nothing else wanted?
All those wishing to have them mailed, please pm me with your delivery address & I'll reply with bank details & amount owing.

Cheers Ross..

Ok Guys,

Interstate hops were all posted this morning in good faith - 500 gms & under was $4.75. 500 gms to 3k $8.40). Persuaded Post Office eventually to take the 500 gm packages at the cheaper rate, despite the fact that once packaged they were all over :)
I will pm you individualy with the total cost. Please be good enough to pm me once you have deposited the money.

Qld hops are ready here for anyone desperate, otherwise see you on sat 3rd. Again I'll pm amounts & you can either pay on collection or deposit funds - whichever you prefer..

All amounts were rounded to nearest whole dollar...

Cheers Ross

cheers ross thanks for organizing this mate

Thanks Ross, I already have plans for them on Sunday :D

Can you smell anything else after packaging 30kg of hops :blink:

Jye said:
Thanks Ross, I already have plans for them on Sunday :D

Can you smell anything else after packaging 30kg of hops :blink:
[post="93906"][/post]​

I came down with a full on cold yesterday morning, that's incapacitated the whole family for over a week. But this morning I'm fine :) . So I reckon they must have done me some good. Couldn't smell 'em yesterday, but today is a different story :) ...

cheers Ross...

got a nice little pack in the mail thanks ross now im just going to wait till i do a lager or pils to use them

Green Iguana

I am still waiting for your address & confirmation of payment for your hops!!!

Please respond, even if it's to say you no longer require them - several people acommodated your request, so I'm sure we can shift them, if you no longer want them.

Sorry for putting this through the forum, but I'm no longer receiving any answers to my pm's or emails sent to him, despite seeing him online on many occaisions. Could be a glitch either end, so posting here. Anyone that knows Green Ig, please let him know...

Cheers...

Finally got mine unpacked and cataloged last night Ross. They were smelling awesome, and I can only imagine how good your place was smelling when packing them.

Thanks again,
Doc

Back