Bulk Buy Any Of The Following

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datman510

Reaction score
anyone interesting in a possible bulk for grain mills or refractometers? or grain? anything? i like money.... i have a little i keep it in a jar above my fridge.... i know this is random but i wanna buy something.

i may even consider buying something i dont need if the price is right..

she comes with the car (4 wheeler of course) p/up only, credit cards accepted :lol:

anything? i like money.... i have a little i keep it in a jar above my fridge.... i know this is random but i wanna buy something.

Got a `94 hilux xtracab ute with a/c, p/s, full instruments, cloth trim, jump seats in back, bullbar, steel tray bla bla.....even if you don`t need it you should buy it :eek:

stagga.

Got a `94 hilux xtracab ute with a/c, p/s, full instruments, cloth trim, jump seats in back, bullbar, steel tray bla bla.....even if you don`t need it you should buy it :eek:

stagga.
Slightly water damaged!!!! :icon_chickcheers:

id be interested in a refractometer bulk buy ...

I know a guy who owns a bridge, i may be able to get him to part with it......

My money just went north for the summer today. To Carbrook to be precise. I'll be billeting a Millmaster mill in its place.

I'd be keen to see how much a refractometer would be...

I'd be keen to see how much a refractometer would be...
i know ross sells one for around the $60 mark , and a better one for i think about $75 , im sure ross will do some kind of deal if he can ... if not his prices are usually pretty good in anycase , a bulk buy is good excuse to buy stuff ...

i know ross sells one for around the $60 mark , and a better one for i think about $75 , im sure ross will do some kind of deal if he can ... if not his prices are usually pretty good in anycase , a bulk buy is good excuse to buy stuff ...

I was just having a look at those, along with the weldless thermometer to add to the xmas list.

Back