Broo Beer Franchises

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fairly certain is was exclusive to Coles to start off with.

Me too. I'm pretty sure it was exclusive. Now, it seems to have gotten the kick, somebody has picked it up and is flogging beer related money to punters without a clue.

1. $50k!
2. ????
3. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess with the adpoted methadology of carnival sales, it'll do well. On the assumption you can get to the next town without anybody from the last catching up with you.

Can there be a sticky dedicated to seeing what happens to it?

these are the same guys (correct me if i'm wrong) that had the marketing ploy of every slab you buy entitle you to one "share" of the company??

if every body starts drinking brew this might be the fix to the unemployment issue.

what a f...ing joke

broo $21 a slab at my local liqourland (clearance special)

I wonder if they adhere to the Franchisor Code of Conduct.

I would like to see the margins you would make, supposing you could sell any.

Maybe they are selling it to you for $5 a box. :huh:

"As of the 31st July theintroductory franchise fee of $50,000 + GST will be going up to $80,000 + GSTas we begin advertising this opportunity to the general public.....".

This notification came through this morning.

The pressure is on, get in quick before it's too late!!!

:lol: :lol:

"As of the 31st July theintroductory franchise fee of $50,000 + GST will be going up to $80,000 + GSTas we begin advertising this opportunity to the general public.....".

where's one of those "incorrect answer game show buzzer sounds" when you need one....

Another 30 grand? What the HELL for?

Well, I kind of feel un Australian for not wanting to get on board, but I'm to busy erecting a hut at the local shopping mall for my wheatgrass business.

Aren't pyamid schemes illegal?
But... but.... it's a trapezoid!

(I honestly had an Amway guy tell me that it wasn't a pyramid scheme - it was a trapezoid).

I actually have no idea on the laws but there must be some distinction between the manufacture -> wholesale -> retail *pyramid* and what is illegal.

I take it that when people are paid to get more people who are paid to get more people, that's when it's bad.

I take it that when people are paid to get more people who are paid to get more people, that's when it's bad.

That makes me question my works practice of additional payments for recruiting new staff. Hmm

Another 30 grand? What the HELL for?
The extra $30k is to cover the overheads of keeping this scam going, or to pay for product placement on the block. I saw the T-shirts, I saw the cartons of it, but I never saw anyone drinking it!!!! :eek:

That makes me question my works practice of additional payments for recruiting new staff. Hmm
If you're in any form of software development it's quite common. People who know of or worked with other people and are prepared to vouch for them are generally far more valuable then the ridiculous sh!t fight you have with recruiting firms.

Recruiters are mostly complete idiots.

on the "who gets what page" it appears that the outlet you sell to gets nothing... mmm now that's an easy sell. i can see pubs, clubs rester aunts etc knocking down your door as a distributor!

Also why are production costs and excise different depending on who its sold to? As they are the same product it don't make sense the excise laws are paid according to the container size & % alcohol....

what do you get for $50k? 20k of marketing guff - (real cost probably closer to 5k if that) 65 cases - lets say they have a buy price of @25/ case = $1625. So ya fork out $50k & get $a bit over 6k of stuff... & then have to but iPad etc onto of paying insurance & licence fees. The saying "All care - no responsibility" comes to mind..

One page says "Advertising templates are available for you to download if you wish to fund your own local based advertising and promotion" yet later on it says "Advertising templates are available for you to download if you wish to fund your own local based advertising and promotion" - so much for we do it all...

target punters seem to be mums & dads, tradies or anyone else who has no idea how hard it is to sell anything to a pretty saturated / polarised market. They will unfortunately be burnt really quickly.

so what are the conditions to make the shortlist? A fat wallet, a bucket of gullibility & no common sense?

mmmm a couple of pages clearly indicate you are buying a job - not this black duck, but there will be some poor folks who will either burn their savings or worse borrow to get into this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Back