Broo Beer Franchises

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive just jumped on board. Sounds like a really good investment opportunity.

Anyone want a case or twelve of my finest lager?

Just PM me...

:ph34r:

Sponge

Hmmmm product endorsements by Shannon Noll, Mick Molloy & John Elliott, why would you bother putting your name to it really.....pffft!

I see no incentive to this at all. It just seems to me that you have to pay large sums of money to work your arse off and make f*ck all in return. It's almost viral advertising!

"Let's propose a ridiculous franchise opportunity to get people talking about Broo!"

Well, it's worked.

Does anyone here know (and obviously I'm not talking about your beer geek mates) ANYONE who buys this beer as their drink of choice?

I hardly see it anywhere (don't think I've seen it on tap). Tried a bottle once and it was woeful and my inner beer nerd notwithstanding I will, happily enjoy CD, MB and some other supposed swill products happily in the right context. If the one broo I tried ever represents me and the nation I live in, I'm moving out.

Shit beer, shit proposal and goes completely against everything I believe in in regards to good produce. It's just beer?

Do some research . I think he came onto the market at the wrong time but I hope he leaves it at the right time.

No body with a gram of business sense would buy into this.
Even if you had no idea about beer in general and decided for some strange reason you wanted IN, your accountant should be shot if he/she let you.

After reading that, my intuition would be this is a grab from a dying enterprise, they are just trying to recoup some losses before they go bust.
I could however be very wrong and they are generally trying to "expand" because in some other dimension i am not aware of there are hoards of bloke buying this stuff? :rolleyes:

I've heard advertising for it on the radio but am yet to have ever seen it in the wild, if the craft breweries can get in to Dan's why isn't this in there?

I'm backing the idea that its a last grasp to get some cash before going under.

Does anyone here know (and obviously I'm not talking about your beer geek mates) ANYONE who buys this beer as their drink of choice?

Yeah, a dude from work raves about this beer, and how much better than CD it is. He's pretty much their target audience, country "gentleman" who thinks all craft beers taste shite and are strictly for wankers. Concequently we ended up with a slab of it at the Christmas BBQ (cost $2 more than the VB at LiquorLand). And it dissapeared, and so did another. To be honest it suited the day pretty well.

The boss knows I'm into my beer, and asked me why it tasted different to VB? I just shrugged and suggested it contained slightly less evil megacorp. Now I'm not so sure.

$50 a week just for the ipad app to run your business?

**** me, what a waste of money!

Thats more expensive than the highest level of MYOB....

I think they added one too many zeros to that buy in figure

ok where do i put my 50k.

golf25_1_.gif

golf2599999.gif

This does make me wonder if the traditional distributors passed on Broo.

hahahhaha this beer is shocking lol one of my first face book posts after i tasted my first K&K was " well its not too bad but still taste a shit load better than Broo" (or close enough)

Grogan is a pretty fitting name as that franchise deal is pretty shite.

hahaha GOLD! ......... Wow .........

Contract brewed shit.

I wouldn't wash my ballsack in this crap.

And what is proposed is almost insulting.

Shame on you.

Latest posts

Back