[Brisbane] Gas fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grantb

Reaction score
Guys,

Does anyone know of a good one stop shop for gas fittings in Brissie?

Basically, I have a Rambo high pressure reg and I was wanting to fit some sort of Y adapter and taps to feed two independent nasa burners. One of the last pieces in my 3v setup that I am hoping to knock over this weekend.

Cheers
GB

Hardware shops or camping shops have lpg fittings

Thanks mh. I have tried the big green shed, but found their stock is pretty generic and the last 3 visits to my local hardware shop have been less than successful. I'll check out some of the camping stores, but I'm not confident I'll find these particular items there. Here's hoping!

Cheers

I find our local BBQ galore always has everything I've needed.

BUT, do you really want both your burners at the same flame level all the time? If they are under a common pot, then you may.

I ended up with 2 lpg bottles and 2 x regs to run my 2 nasa burners. The other issue you may find it the lpg bottle will freeze running 2 nasa burners and won't flow lpg anymore until it warms back up. I know I could freeze a lpg bottle with 1 nasa running hard.

QldKev

Cheers QldKev. Handy info re the lpg bottle freezing. I don't think I'll need to run the burners flat out.

I wouldn't be running both burners at the same time. That's assuming my idea around running two seperate flow control taps behind the Y piece actually pans out.

I hadn't considered BBQs Galore. Will give them a look see tomorrow.

Cheers!

Try Gas Components at Rocklea or Gameco at Milton.

Awesome. Both are close too.

Thanks for the responses guys. Possibly saved me a tank of fuel!

Yes, Gas components should have everything you need...

Latest posts

Back