Brisbane Bulk Buy - Any Interest?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys looks like i cant get pick up my grain this weekend, is someone abl;e to grab it for me? maybe you could drop it at my place again scottish?

thanks in advance guys

no beer glasses in the shed boys you'll have to bring your own, 10 kegs in the fridge.
Thanks again and Cheers,

Screwy

10 Kegs of AG and an open shed with no screwy around oooohhhh this could spell trouble me and joe might still be there on Monday :eek: and who needs glasses don't you just drink straight out of the Bronco :D

10 Kegs of AG and an open shed with no screwy around oooohhhh this could spell trouble me and joe might still be there on Monday :eek: and who needs glasses don't you just drink straight out of the Bronco :D

I had a few jars out of the Gas In post after a catastrophic blockage that keeps reblocking after each clearing. :lol:

P8060265.jpg

There's a bronco on the JSGA, pour carefully I've got the gas up high.

Case Swap & Grain Bulk Buy - is it too much for one weekend?

Just an idea.

Imagine - pick up your sacks (or do like NickB and ask someone else to do it!) drop off your swap beers. Easy. Or if you're at the spooning clinic, you've got a case and no-one will pick up your sack. :lol:

I can just imagine my drunken phone call home, from the floor of Screwies shed....."honey, I need a lift. I'm just down the road.....in Caloundra"

I can just imagine my drunken phone call home, from the floor of Screwies shed....."honey, I need a lift. I'm just down the road.....in Caloundra"

Hey Joe, you can crash at my place I am only 2km away, can leave a key out if you want as I will be in Brissie [don't want to, just have to be]. :(

4 on tap here and 5 in the shed ready to go, you will never get out of Caloundra. :party:

Hey Joe, you can crash at my place I am only 2km away, can leave a key out if you want as I will be in Brissie [don't want to, just have to be]. :(

4 on tap here and 5 in the shed ready to go, you will never get out of Caloundra. :party:

Cheers bindi - a very tempting offer. Between you and Screwtop we'd have enough beer to drown in! (probably not a bad way to go either) :chug:

However, I am going to behave myself - I have a leave pass stamped and approved for the Xmas case swap at sqyre's place, and I'm not going to endanger that. So I shall arrive home Saturday afternoon, sober and at a reasonable time. It won't hurt (too much).

Hey guys looks like i cant get pick up my grain this weekend, is someone abl;e to grab it for me? maybe you could drop it at my place again scottish?

thanks in advance guys

Spoke to Troy at BABB's last night, I'll be picking up his grain for him about 9:20 or so.

Cheers,

GT

Guys,

Hope plenty of you are dropping off your QABC entries at our shop tomorrow morning.
If we want to keep attracting the top judges & the top level of sponsorship we have achieved, it needs the support of all Qld Brewers.

cheers Ross

Thanks to Sqyre, Mossyrocks, Ross, et al for making this so simple & doing all the hard work. Samples were nice Pete. I even dropped off my QABC beers, and managed to leave before getting too comfortable :icon_cheers:

Thanks guys to all those involved, couldn't have gone more smooothly.

Adrian

Thanks all involved, nice and smooth BB, and thanks for the tastings Pete, Joe and Tony that tripple had me seeing dubbel mate well done and good luck in the QABC i think you'll do well, enjoy the vids and thanks for the Stout. Also big thanks to Joe g for steering the Sunshine Coast Grain Train, Cheers blokes :icon_cheers: .

Will P.M you Screwy re that Golden ale mate you've nailed it, now who's staying at Screwy's place tonight My shout 10 kegs of MY best :p .

:lol: I was thinking that when bindi offered his bar too. The parentals are out of town, and they've left the keys to the liquor cabinet!

Thanks JoeG & Brett - and of course Ross and Sqyre!

Now that I've got all this grain I can brew... BEER! :D (of course after I control a small outbreak of termites in the shed, move all my shit back in, build the wooden brewery...

Enjoying a Cider right now...

InCider.

Thanks to Sqyre, Mossyrocks, Ross, et al for making this so simple & doing all the hard work.

I'll second that Perry. Many thanks fellas. :super:
Good to see a few old faces again & to meet others such as Jeff, Brett & Joe. This bulk buy went as smooth as glass thanks to the great work & organisation of all involved.
Happy brewing.

TP :beer:

Nice to meet you Sqyre and to catch up with a few others and check out Ross's
shop
Thanks again to all involved for looking after us.

Jeez,
That one went so smoothly i had forgotten it even happened by that afternoon... :blink: and i was the guy pouring the splits. (30 of them) :lol:
Only stumbled back onto the thread while doing a search.

I should say a late thanks to Ross,Anthony and Josh for the usual hospitality and a big thanks to Lefty and Mossy again for the help.
Nice to meet a few new faces even if it was only for a moment. :)

See if we cant do it all again in say 3 months time..

Sqyre.. ;)

Gotta say a big belated thanks to Sqyre for the organisation and Ross for providing delivery and pickup space. And thanks to JoeG and bulp for dropping off Sunny Coast malt at my place while I was away. Arrived back last Wed to find the boys left a few drops in the kegs :lol: Scored a bottle of JoeG's best (great Bock Joe) so I didn't fair too bad, Bindi collected his last Thursday. All in all smooth as, thanks to all involved.

Ta

Screwy

Back