Brisbane Bulk Buy - Any Interest?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
Any interest in a bulk buy in the Brisbane area? I could probably go 2 and a half bags maybe 3. Otherwise another trip to Carbrook is in order (not such a bad thing) B)

Yep, I'll go a couple of bags of pale and split some specialties.

cheers

Browndog

depends on the timing for me.

I was just looking for one of these threads, so I'm interested if it eventuates soon. I'm after at least a bag of pils, ale & wheat.

I'd go a munich split just like Troydo also.

Guys,

I don't normally do this, but I'll have a bit more space here in a couple of weeks, so if you are not in a huge hurry, I'll happily bring your pallet in here & hold for you.
Should make arranging pickups etc much easier for everyone.

Cheers Ross

Good on you Ross.

I'll go a Galaxy and half a bag of Munich.

gee and if we are at carbrook we should prob sample some brews :p

Mrs Sqyre has cleaned me out... :rolleyes:
Yeh i will go for 3 or 4 Bags and a possible split or 2..
The prices on Ross's site are correct? and how long does it take to get in?
Might be getting desperate soon...

Sqyre... ;)

Good onya Rossco! That makes timing a little easier for me. Although, I am going to Victoria for a week, in a little over a week.

A few weeks ago TidalPete asked through a SEQ email list if anyone was interested - maybe send him a PM to see who responded positively to that. He also asked me if I was willing to do the same as last time. ie - organise, collect, take delivery and arrange for collection delivery. If nothing better comes up or no-one better offers then I can do that again. Collection would be from Hemmant.

Cheers,

microbe

Edit - Damn I wish it wouldn't take me 1/2 an hour to type a reply.... kids eh??? :)

A few weeks ago TidalPete asked through a SEQ email list if anyone was interested - maybe send him a PM to see who responded positively to that. He also asked me if I was willing to do the same as last time. ie - organise, collect, take delivery and arrange for collection delivery. If nothing better comes up or no-one better offers then I can do that again. Collection would be from Hemmant.

Cheers,

microbe

There wasn't quite enough interest on the mail list, hence me putting it up here (quite a few newer guys aren't on the list).
I'd be up for a bag of BB Pale Pils, BB Wheat and a bag of Maris Otter.

Edit: Rude of me, thanks a lot Ross.

Big thanks Ross.

1 x Galaxy
1 x Wey Pils
1/2 x Munich

sounds like we are fast approaching a possibility , and its only been 2 hrs....

Id be keen on half Munich and maybe some smaller 1/4 or 1/5ths of other specs if they happen

I'm in for 3 or 4 halves if others want to match up.

Wey Pilsner, Wey Wheat, Ale & Munich

Guys,

Until the new grain is malted, there is no Galaxy until mid July & the BB pale is available in only 40kg sacks (same per kilo rate).
The BB pale is almost identical to Galaxy, so a good substitute

cheers Ross

I'd be in for some specialties (1/4 or 1/5 splits preferably), and maybe a sack of base grain if funds allow....

Cheers

Guys,

Until the new grain is malted, there is no Galaxy until mid July & the BB pale is available in only 40kg sacks (same per kilo rate).
The BB pale is almost identical to Galaxy, so a good substitute

cheers Ross

Ok, I'll start the list

winkle - 1 Bag of Maris Otter + BB Wheat, 1/2 bag BB Pale (will get 40kg bag if necessary).

winkle - Bags of Maris Otter, BB Wheat, 1/2 bag BB Pale (will get 40kg bag if necessary)
Troydo - 1/2 munich, possibility of some smaller 1/4 or 1/5ths of other specs

Back