Brisbane Bulk Buy - Any Interest?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK SunnyCoasters - so far I'm collecting grain for the following:

Screwtop
Batz
bindi
Bulp

Anyone I've missed?

I'll be heading down Saturday morning, should be there mid-morning. I've got a couple of bags I'll bring too.

Bulp - you still want to ride shotgun?

OK SunnyCoasters - so far I'm collecting grain for the following:

Screwtop
Batz
bindi
Bulp

Anyone I've missed?

I'll be heading down Saturday morning, should be there mid-morning. I've got a couple of bags I'll bring too.

Hi Joe,

Can you get 1.5 bags for me please? I'll have a bag to drop down to Brett this week.

Cheers

InCider.

Hi,

is anyone able to grab my 1.5 sacks? I'm working all day Saturday...

Cheers

Hi,

is anyone able to grab my 1.5 sacks? I'm working all day Saturday...

Cheers

Hmmm, I might be able too, let you know soon. Also should have a few empty bags around the place.

Yeah, but I feel so lopsided....Elephantitis anyone?

photo148.jpg

:p

I'm going to be in Launceston until Monday (I'll try to have a moo-brew for everyone) so will be unable to pick up my bags until Tue. I'll get in contact with the relevant people to work everything out..........

I have heaps of grain bags....well chook grain anyway.
Travelling through Mansborough in the morning?Or between there and Toowoomba,if I can drop them of someplace I will.

Batz

Also we are going to need some empty grain bags (about 15 or so) if anyone has any lying around they dont need can they bring them along on saturday morning.

Cheers Sqyre. :icon_cheers:
I can bring a few bags with me, no worries.

Adrian

Shotgun it is Joe :icon_cheers: Did you want to pick me up on the way through or do you want me to meet you somewhere ? We'll be back on the Sunhine coast grain train

I have heaps of grain bags....well chook grain anyway.
Travelling through Mansborough in the morning?Or between there and Toowoomba,if I can drop them of someplace I will.

Batz

Gday Batz i should be home in Mansborough all day tomorrow if you wanted to drop some grain bags off, i'll P.M you my address and phone No.
Cheers

Shotgun it is Joe :icon_cheers: Did you want to pick me up on the way through or do you want me to meet you somewhere ? We'll be back on the Sunhine coast grain train

/quote]

I can pick you up mate, I'll send you a PM. So the GrainTrain is picking-up for:

Screwtop
Batz
bindi
Bulp
Incider

All aboard?

Thank you very much Joe and pulp for doing the Grain train, there is no way I could help out or even be around on the weekend due to mega drama going down at the moment :( big "Sorry Business" in the family :( .
Might mash a beer late tonight or at 'sparrows fart' in the morning to chill out, a tribute ale.

Guys, the grain is in :icon_cheers:

Cheers ross

Yeah, big thanks to bulp and JoeG for this, away from tomorrow until Mon, SC brewers can pickup from my place then. All arranged with JoeG to drop of at my place, no beer glasses in the shed boys you'll have to bring your own, 10 kegs in the fridge. There's some bling in the shed too Joe, waiting to be shipped North on the grain train.

Thanks again and Cheers,

Screwy

Had a story on the news tonight, a truck ran off Logan Rd and ended up on its side in the front carpark about 1 shop up from Craftbrewer, dont think anyone was hurt thankfully. Might have been an attempted ramraid chasing the grain!

What took so long <_<

Cheers
Paul

The delivery driver was in that much of a hurry ( :super: ) their still trying to extract his truck from the shop 2 doors down :ph34r: .

Hows your pants Ross? :blink:

Adrian

Yeah bloody ram raiders..... I had Josh & Anthony standing guard over it with a couple of Muddling sticks from the cocktail section :p
Seriously though, was a very lucky miss & amazing that no one was badly injured or killed - The truck was laden with sand & appears to have lost its breakes on the hill opposite - Came crashing through the lights straight across a busy main road & ploughed into our neighbours shop.
Apologies to todays Auspost orders, the police wouldn't let us make todays delivery, so will be mailed tomorrow.

cheers Ross

The delivery driver was in that much of a hurry ( :super: ) their still trying to extract his truck from the shop 2 doors down :ph34r: .

Hows your pants Ross? :blink:

Adrian

They all drive that way round those parts, hey Adrian?

Cheers
Paul

Back