Brisbane Brewpubs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, saturday ended up getting a bit out of hand for some! mainly me... woke up with a broken foot, a lost phone, one of my shoes and my belt.
Other notable mentions included being barred from the city-cat, more lost grear, a lost person and a night in lock up. Top day!

Holy macaroni! Sounds like a full on day/night! Wish I'd been there. Hope the brewery was still standing when you returned Monday.

Cheers - SNow

Wow.... sounds like it would have been ALOT more fun than moving furniture all day.

When's the next brewery open house? What pubs are serving the beer??

Wow.... sounds like it would have been ALOT more fun than moving furniture all day.

When's the next brewery open house? What pubs are serving the beer??

I havn't been back to work thanks to the broken foot...
No pubs have it atm unfortunately, but as far as i know the negotiations are still underway for our new venue. Opening hopefully at the end of july (fingers crossed)

No open days planned in the near future, but we have our first full brew-day is happening on tuesday!

lager:(

It was nice having the Brewhouse Dopplebock again on Brewers night at the Platform.

Back