Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in with my pants on for a while at least, not too close to Lagerboy night Perry, I'm getting older you know.

Batz

Lets do it sooner rather than later.

I'm keen depending on date but as Batz says sooner than later. Don't want it too close to the lagerishpsuedolageraleishbeertypeboy meet.

Cheers

Keen!

Just had a feed at yardbird - good wings :)

I've also heard a rumor that something is changing (for the better) at hideaway. Not sure if it's set in stone or ready for public knowledge yet but keep an ear out.

Cheers,

Ed

I'll come, but only if these places sell beer.

St. Pats - March 17 is a Saturday this year...

St. Pats - March 17 is a Saturday this year...

Not sure if it's wise to pick one of the busiest days for the pubs. Might have trouble getting us all inside the venues.

Anyway, I'm in date depending. Later is better than earlier, but I might be in the minority here.

I'm in with my pants on for a while at least, not too close to Lagerboy night Perry, I'm getting older you know.

Batz

I was thinking the 31st, but April has a few weekends in it :unsure:
Whatever suits the immoral majority.

I'd make a trip down to Brissy for that.

When is it???

Any votes for an early march thingy.

Remembering that lagerboy night is the 10th, but hell practice makes perfect hey?

I'm in

Batz

Remembering that lagerboy night is the 10th, but hell practice makes perfect hey?

I'm in

Batz

hmmm, thats right - I was distracted by bouncing breasts.

Is this a weekday thing?

Back