Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.doodle.com/kgbdueagzibs4325

Roboscot
Browndog
Goldy
Tallie
PaulH*
Bradsbrew
NickB*
Batz (date dependent)
Sully
PocketBeers
Winkle
Stillscottish
thefawnroux*
Snow*
Azrebb* (plus another)
Screwy*
NorthsideNovice + 2*

*where's ................. my ............ date ............ at (where's my date at-where's my date at )

could always try mid/late september and its bris-munchen! OCTOBER FESTIVAL :rolleyes: + a tad warmer ?

I believe a couple of the Ipswich boys are coming up with a walkable crawl, stay tuned.

-Browndog

Roboscot
Browndog
Goldy
Tallie
PaulH*
Bradsbrew
NickB*
Batz (date dependent)
Sully
PocketBeers
Winkle
Stillscottish
thefawnroux*
Snow*
Azrebb* (plus another)
Screwy*
NorthsideNovice + 2*
Duff*

Good chance of relocating back to Brisbane in August so will see how it pans out.

Cheers.

Did someone say PUB CRAWL??? :rolleyes:

tpa0441l.jpg

I am IN :lol:

Just escavating this thread from its grave.
Brisbane has gone from having barely enough decent bars to bother with organising a pub crawl, to having heaps.
Valley/New Farm - Bitter Suite, Vroom, Kerbside, Yardbirds, Hideaway.
City/Central - Super Wotnot, Belgian Beer Cafe/Barvarian Bier Cafe?, International Hotel, The Scratch, Polish Club.
Southbank/West End - The End, Archive, Era/5th Element?, Brewhouse, German Club.
Other - Craftbrewer.
Handy, having those Valley venues clustered near each other.
Would there be much interest in doing a Briso Bar hop, say in March/April?

:rolleyes:

Ok, we could do an early start at Bitter Suite for breakfast, then bus up to the valley and stagger around the venues there then either bus up to Archive or train to The Scratch mid afternoon and be in the watch-house by dark ;) .

:rolleyes:

Ok, we could do an early start at Bitter Suite for breakfast, then bus up to the valley and stagger around the venues there then either bus up to Archive or train to The Scratch mid afternoon and be in the watch-house by dark ;) .

Pick the right date and I'll come up for a wander with your ruffians.

Ohhh, eerrrr....OK then ;)

Cheers

Back