Brillant News For Sydney Siders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewCarey82

"Baron Hardmans" Chief brewer.
Reaction score
Weather is ideal for brewing your kits.....

Next 15 days temps are between 22-26 degrees except for 2 days when they get up to 28 and 29 degrees.

So get your kit's on in time for footy season I know that I bloody well will be :)

Interesting... I almost decided not to brew this weekend but I *might* reconsider now. Indeed, good news for kit brewers AND all other brewers also!

I was watching the weather too, so it looks like i will be putting on the bav wheat tonight,while sucking down my first attempt at a partial larger. :beerbang:

Tough call, as stated I've been bulk buying off my source and got a fair few to do probably a morgans "golden Saaz pilsener" and morgans "blue mountain lager".

Already got 2 olds down 1 morgans and the other tooheys for comparision purposes.

Still got over a 150 longnecks so not desperate but all fox sports and league fans know what a drinkup that super saturday can be aye?

T.D. said:
Interesting... I almost decided not to brew this weekend but I *might* reconsider now. Indeed, good news for kit brewers AND all other brewers also!
[post="106300"][/post]​

Sorry TD, didnt mean to be a "kit snob" but I thought partials and AG's needed lower temps?

ferment temp exactly the same depending on yeast, not ingredients.

Latest posts

Back