Brewshare Night In Sydney & Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome this is going ahead. I'm still planning on bringing a couple of other beers to share around after the official procedings.

The Melbourne one is on tomorrow, if you're in Sydney you have a bit more time. :)

I'd be able to make it if it were tomorrow.... leaving wednesday for the UK and Germany. looking very much forward to the beer.

Booked in, although it'll be a struggle to get home and back there before 7. Guess I'll be driving :( .

Hoping to bring a RIS

Great! We're up to 10 people now.. Keep em coming - the more the merrier!

Great night, good people and most importantly good beer. Not a bad beer was tasted as far as I'm concerned with some really great ones.

Well done to Quintrex who now has (or shortly will have) a $100 Grain and Grape voucher to spend thanks to his Russian Imperial Stout. They always say save the best till last.

Looking forward to the next one already!

Hmmm ... got to learn to read these threads the night before, and not just after these events have passed.

Any Melbourne Brewers affiliates feel free to email to the club list to give a heads up next time ... or where you all just trying to up the odds of taking out the $100 ;)

Any Melbourne Brewers affiliates feel free to email to the club list to give a heads up next time ... or where you all just trying to up the odds of taking out the $100 ;)
I only get an email when MB needs help with a comp or something, so you can't blame me.

The TapHouse guys were actually quite generous, 9 brewers participated and 3 prizes were given away - pretty good ratio really. :)

Good fun night, very good value, great range of beers both on tap and in the brewshare, highly recommended.

Thanks for putting it on Taphouse guys!!! :icon_chickcheers:

Q

Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!!!

You guys are just making me more and more jealous.

Okay, repeat after me, "The brewshare was full of boring people, boring beer, and you had much more fun at home looking after the kids"

Damn it, I'll be at the next one, OK

I just posted the photos from the night..
LOL, I'd hate to think you thought I was as grumpy/sleepy as I look in every photo shown! Maybe some more select editing next time please. :icon_chickcheers:
The next BrewShare in Melbourne will be Tuesday August 3 and I will post reminders and the booking form closer to the date.
Please note what Chris Taylor said above, I'm not the only one who would be happy with email notification. ;)

LOL, I'd hate to think you thought I was as grumpy/sleepy as I look in every photo shown! Maybe some more select editing next time please. :icon_chickcheers:

You do look shattered :beerbang:

Will definitely have to try and get along to the next one - looks like it was a good night all round.

Cheers,

Brendo

Heh, so this is where all the discussion happens. Good times at the Melbourne brewshare. Some great brews and interesting discussions.

Can I suggest separate threads for the Melbourne and Sydney brewshares? That should reduce some of the confusion and noise.

Was a great night! Good company and good beers. Thanks to the taphouse for putting it on.........it almost didn't happen at one stage, with the lack of numbers. Nice work on the russian imperial Quint. Was such a yummy drop!

Well, we are 8 days out and the Darlo BrewShare has a record-breaking 27 homebrewers booked in already!!

Can you all continue to spread the word (including through the brewclubs)..

For those that have booked, we will soon email you a link to the form you need to fill in before the night about your beer.

Back