Brewing According To Me

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon All
Glad you enjoyed my wife's little joke. :angry: She certainly thinks it was hilarious. I guess i'm asking for if I leave my laptop lying around unsupervised, though I'm not really sure why she chose to write with the expression of a 9 year old child.
Good pishab had by all.
Keep up the good work.

When I saw your location I immediately thought of Woods Point. Which would explain nearly everything, except I don't think they have electricity up there yet! :ph34r:

:D

When "I" saw your location I thought of Holgates brewhouse. ie not Jamieson's ordinary brews...

Motorcycle touring to regional micros is bliss...

Showed the missus and she said" yeh that's about what you all sound like"

lol classic. Least she was alot more subtle then mine would of been :p

Edit: Oh she prob would of sounded a little like me coz she would of called you all c&3ts lol especially that guy named cocko she hates him

Pissing myself. :lol:

You know that glazed look in your missus' eyes when you try to talk to her about hops and spec malt? Yeah, you know the one. Turns out what she's actually hearing is blah blah, herbs, blah blah, spices, beer tastes good, blah blah blah and what she's actually thinking is fluoro drawstring, cider, I'm going to get you, you smelly drunken yobbo.

lol Yeah true cocko, the name won her over and showed her the porkspin and I havnt had sex since :lol:

Back