Brewing A Barleywine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks CB, I never expected a score that high, now it's off to the AABC to do QLD proud (hopefully) When you bottle yours, you could do as I did and for every 3 750ml bottles, do a 330ml as well, that way you can do intermittant tasting with the smaller bottles. Either way make sure you bring a bottle to the Xmas swap if you are coming and I'll do the same.

cheers

Browndog

You did well mate, must of been very good being so fresh... :icon_drool2: Mine also has that smooth bitterness that you were talking about, is hoppy, nice malt and some alcohol warmth.....

Ill bring a sample to the swap to compare mate, it will have had about 6 weeks by then and some feedback would be good from yourself.....

Thats a good suggestion re:bottling, I plan on putting a bottle or 2 away for 5 years(try every year)...

Well done again mate.... :beerbang:

CB

Its been a while since I have posted but id just like to add that this 28 month old Barley Wine is drinking better by the day....

Cheers

:icon_cheers: CB

Latest posts

Back