Brewhouse Updates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me the Stout was nice but nothing exceptional I am sorry to say B_chan. :( & it's hard to forget your third drink of the day Winkle. :p
Like I said, my favourites were the Honey Wheat & the BPA.

TP

No need to apologise, as long as you like some of the beers I'm happy.

Cheers, Brendan

Short of the bottling line taken yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly a lot quicker than a hand cranked bottle capper...

Is the bottled BPA just available in house or is it on sale anywhere around the place?

about a year ago :/

It will be available soon at the pub bottle-shop only.

Good work Brewhouse :) .
(Now you just need to bottle up some small batch seasonals and hype them).

Cool. I'll be able to grab a few bottles when I leave town in July...

about a year ago :/

It will be available soon at the pub bottle-shop only.

Impressive! A year ago though but not in operation for all that time? I've seen a bottler they use at Burleigh Heads Brewery and that was worth tens of thousands of dollars and it was not as full of awesome as this one. To have it idle for a year must have been painful (if that was the case). I'll have to help as best I can by drinking as much of you BPA as possible - quite possibly the best beer I've had off tap in Brisvegas. Still $15 a jug?

Also do you do gluten free food at all? Considering arranging a staff "meeting" at the Brewhouse.

Cheers,

M

Impressive! A year ago though but not in operation for all that time? I've seen a bottler they use at Burleigh Heads Brewery and that was worth tens of thousands of dollars and it was not as full of awesome as this one. To have it idle for a year must have been painful (if that was the case). I'll have to help as best I can by drinking as much of you BPA as possible - quite possibly the best beer I've had off tap in Brisvegas. Still $15 a jug?

Also do you do gluten free food at all? Considering arranging a staff "meeting" at the Brewhouse.

Cheers,

M

The bottler has been a source of some frustration. Took a while to get everything working properly.

Yeah, there's gluten free stuff on the menu.

Hey Brendan. Last time I was in there (couple months ago) you had Fox Sports on in one of the bars. Do you also get ESPN? Because a mate and I are looking for a place to watch the NBA Finals this week (around 11am or so onwards) and we love your beers so we thought the Brewhouse would be the perfect spot.

(07) 3891 1011, I tried to call them myself, but just ran out of phone credit.
I think we do have ESPN, but not sure.

Short notice but is anyone up for a steak lunch today, say 1-1.30?
(Just gotta get a load of bessa blocks first.)

**** that's tempting Winkle. I'm supposed to be half way through a mash at that time though.

Did anyone find my sausage?
Damm that Vitus, my memory after the German club is a bar somewheres then ???????
I blame Brendans' stout :rolleyes:

Edit: sausage found in the fridge along with my wallet & dignity.

LOL - Great afternoon/evening,....damn that sausage, I'm sure it was that, that upset my stomach.

Cheers Ross

Coming soon (next weekend?) on tap should be the Brewhouse Bock and White Rabbit Dark and White - if my befuddled brain remembers correctly. Probably on in a different bar to the usual one, so you may have to ask.

Back