Brewer's Hardware Rims Tube

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Anyone who has purchased the tri-clover rims tube from brewers hardware care to let me know what heating element you purchased for the tube. Wattage, density, length & where you got it etc.

Rims Tube

Cheers

No answer here, but i'm interrested to know.

any idea what postage is like?

No answer here, but i'm interrested to know.

any idea what postage is like?

I know a few people on here have bought them but can't dig up the threads in the search.
I ain't building nothing anymore. Off the shelf or nothing to get my brew rig finished.
I had a third attempt at getting my herms pot finished & after my third tradie stuffing the coil up I have given up.
I am going to buy something pre-made & fully complete. I've had it up to my eyeballs with the DIY bullshit, no more.

I puchased the following element from Tobins (http://www.tobins.com.au):

1" BSP, 2.4KW 240V 350 mm penetration, screw terminals, SS316 water heating element with a metal terminal box 100 x 100 x 75mm : $190 ex gst each

Freight : $20 ex gst

The element isn't cheap, but fits perfectly and has the enclosure to protect the wiring etc. FYI, without the metal terminal box, the element was $152 ex. When I received the element, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had manufactured a 3.6KW by mistake (and we're quite happy to let me keep it for the same price).

I puchased the following element from Tobins (http://www.tobins.com.au):

1" BSP, 2.4KW 240V 350 mm penetration, screw terminals, SS316 water heating element with a metal terminal box 100 x 100 x 75mm : $190 ex gst each

Freight : $20 ex gst

The element isn't cheap, but fits perfectly and has the enclosure to protect the wiring etc. FYI, without the metal terminal box, the element was $152 ex. When I received the element, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had manufactured a 3.6KW by mistake (and we're quite happy to let me keep it for the same price).

Thanks mate,
Just looked at Tobin's site but couldn't track down that particular element.
Do you have a part number or code number for which element it is?

Tobins

Cheers

Thanks mate,
Just looked at Tobin's site but couldn't track down that particular element.
Do you have a part number or code number for which element it is?

Tobins

Cheers

Sorry mate, I never got a code or part number. Just drop Pushpendra an email (pushpendra[at]tobins.com.au) and tell him what its for and he'll sort you out. Tobins tend to build custom elements, so there is not likely to be a specific part number as such.

Latest posts

Back