Brewer Wanted - Brewhouse Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Hi Brewers,

Grant Clark from the Brewhouse Brisbane has asked me to help him find a new brewer. Brendan the current brewer is leaving to persue other interests.
This is a full time position. The applicant must be passionate about brewing and have a good head for business.
Prospective candidates please contact Grant via email with a CV and cover letter to [email protected]

Cheers & good luck....

Ross

Hi Brewers,

Grant Clark from the Brewhouse Brisbane has asked me to help him find a new brewer. Brendan the current brewer is leaving to persue other interests.
This is a full time position. The applicant must be passionate about brewing and have a good head for business.
Prospective candidates please contact Grant via email with a CV and cover letter to [email protected]

Cheers & good luck....

Ross

aww nutz... brissie again? where's the southern love? SOMEBODY open one up down here and I will gladly quit my current employment and come over to the dark side ;)

the dream...

Surely there's a Babbs member who wants a fulltime brewing gig?

Cheers

Paul

I ran a LHBS for a year and it took me quarter of a century to get enthusiastic about brewing again :rolleyes:

Whats the going rate for a brewer in such a position?

Whats the going rate for a brewer in such a position?

As little as they'll accept to do the job.

They want someone with a good head for business ... someone with a good head for business would be running a successful business, not working for one.

It's a bit like IQ testing prospective Police candidates - counterproductive.

i'd maybe do it if they paid me what i got now... maybe

As little as they'll accept to do the job.

They want someone with a good head for business ... someone with a good head for business would be running a successful business, not working for one.

It's a bit like IQ testing prospective Police candidates - counterproductive.

Well that is what I was thinking..... If someone had a good head for business they wouldn't be working in a job for the kind of money that I think they would be offering... 60k or so?

Well that is what I was thinking..... If someone had a good head for business they wouldn't be working in a job for the kind of money that I think they would be offering... 60k or so?

60k :eek:

I was thinking it would be a fair bit less than 60K. Might have to prepare a CV B) .

Basic wage for a start out micro brewer about $37K. Work your way up from there if the business is doing well. Its really is for the love of it <_<

But there's the beer, and all the chicks!!!

If you are interested in the job, why not reply to it rather that getting into a full on debate about a salary that you have no idea of what's on offer ;)
Or you could give me a call if you wish to know a little more before applying....

cheers Ross

My dream is to own everything I have and then get a job like this. Screw the money.

I reckon it would be great.

ummm... thought i was responding in this thread :blink: ... but wrote this below

Why not open it up for a few weeks to a few "celebrity AHB brewers" while they get things sorted out on the employment front. I'm sure a few BABBs members would do a batch or 2 for free (even just for a take home cube or corny).

Stocks would be replenished, a few amateurs would get to experience a pro-brewday and the Brewhouse get to promote themselves amongst their key market.

Just a thought... i know i'd be interested

Edit: probably a massive over simplification of things... but something to get the ball rolling at least

Basic wage for a start out micro brewer about $37K. Work your way up from there if the business is doing well. Its really is for the love of it <_<

For the love of beer...

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Latest posts

Back