• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew Hardware - pumps and fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoobs

Reaction score
A bunch of assorted brew hardware.
  • 2 x Topsflo TD5 24 V pumps. These were custom built for me with a 0-5 V speed control line broken out. Note, they will not run without the 0-5 V signal supplied.
  • Power supply and speed controller PCB for the above. Not assembled or tested. Would suit someone with some electronics knowledge.
  • 3 x Beerbelly bulkheads
  • Assorted fittings, all stainless
    • 3 x 1/2" BSP female-female elbows
    • 1 x 1/2" BSP male-female elbow
    • 2 x 1/2" BSP male-male camlock
    • 1 x 1/2" BSP female-male camlock
    • 2 x 1/2" BSP male-hose tail fittings
    • 1 x 3/8" BSP male-hose tail fitting
    • 2 x 1/2" BSP male-16mm compression fitting
  • 6 x custom camlock to hose tail fittings. They fit 1/2" ID silicone hose great, without the need for cable clamps.
Honestly not sure how to best assign prices to these because they're a big old mish mash of stuff. I'd prefer to keep stuff grouped together as listed, where possible. Make me an offer.

Nap0Q13l.jpg

rzOsO3Il.jpg

Zrm2q9il.jpg

vXTpwxvl.jpg

rTeMMDkl.jpg

Bgaweq9l.jpg

Just to post some prices that I offered Meddo:
- Pumps are $100 each, or $180 for both.
- Speed controller PCB, bunch of components and Meanwell PSU (24 V, 4.5 A) is $30 if you take both pumps.

The pumps don't quite work for my project but that's a stone cold bargain.

Just to post some prices that I offered Meddo:
- Pumps are $100 each, or $180 for both.
- Speed controller PCB, bunch of components and Meanwell PSU (24 V, 4.5 A) is $30 if you take both pumps.

Are these parts still available

Interested in the camlocks Shoobs (right angle female to tail and male), but are you selling them as separate lots?

I may be interested in one of your pumps and the control circuits to match, how much?? ( & post to south Queensland)

Sorry folks, everything has sold at this point.

Latest posts

Back