• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Braumeister Purchase

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

BeerSwiller

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well I'm finally make the decision to purchase a 20L Braumeister, I live in Country Victoria and was originally going to purchase from Grain and Grape but when looking at Marks Home Brew, they include free freight, pickup tube + one recipe included... Both stores are the same price $2500

Just wondering what other people recommend? :blink:

Charst

Reaction score
I can't speak for marks HB and i don't know how far your from Melbourne but G&G is one of the best Home brew shops I've been too. If you got it there and went on the right day you'd be able to watch a demo of the product your buying, and that alone sells me. Not sure about the price of the pickup tube or one recipe but without a full demo id be a chance a fking something in my first batch anyway.

Hell i went to 2 BIAB demos prior to getting my kit ready and still managed to stuff some things up.

It depends on where you live but I If was purchasing a bit of kit with that price tag id go the face to face any day.

EDIT: Just looked at your details and your an hour and half from G&G. I was thinking Mildura or Orbost or Something. Its a worthwhile DAY trip if I was you.

Nevalicious

Hardcore Cuber...
Reaction score
One of the Adelaide local lads bought a 50L Braumeister off of MHB and from all reports has had great service and is very happy with the product. MHB as mentioned supplied a pickup tube and a few other bits and bobs not included by others...

Sweet ass bit of gear

Latest posts