Bottle Opener On A Ring

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:beerbang: I am so getting one :beerbang:

What a little gem! Can I smell a bulk buy on the horizon?

Actually I still like and use my one that is as thick as a credit card and fits in your wallet like a credit card. And it is always on me, as I always have my wallet. Unlike my car keys which I like to leave at home when I'm out for a few.

Beers,
Doc

Image065.jpg

I have a credit card style bottle opener too. It lives in my wallet.

There doesn't seem to be a very good picture of that ring opener (oo err) on the site.

barfridge said:
What a little gem! Can I smell a bulk buy on the horizon?
[post="71765"][/post]​
Alrighty then - who is putting their hand up to organise this one? At least postage shouldn't be a killer.

Looks like shipping will be about $30US :blink: So Im in on a group buy.

I'll have one !

Batz

I would too.

I dunno why the pics didn't show up for me the first time I loaded that page, they're there now.

Doc said:
Actually I still like and use my one that is as thick as a credit card and fits in your wallet like a credit card. And it is always on me, as I always have my wallet. Unlike my car keys which I like to leave at home when I'm out for a few.

Beers,
Doc
[post="71769"][/post]​

Doc,

That's very tidy. Me thinks me might have to make one or two. Out of curiosity what is made from. :unsure:

As for the ring, a weding band is the only ring I can bring myself to wear. Novel idea though. Not sure how it would actually treat your finger with such a small leverage. :ph34r:

Cheers

Borret :blink:

Borret said:
Doc,

That's very tidy. Me thinks me might have to make one or two. Out of curiosity what is made from. :unsure:

[post="71823"][/post]​

I'm guessing SS. I can't bend the sucker.
I actually have two. One is in the picture I posted and the other is similar but square rather than nice and curved.
It also has a hole in one corner so you could put it on your key ring if required.

Beers,
Doc

I have one of the more rectangular ones:

DSC00024.jpg

Kai,

Yep that is the other one that I have.

Beers,
Doc

I thought it would be. I can't go without my opener, I used to have a keyring one but I find this one much better.

And a word of advice for people, don't try taking the cap off a bottle with a normal ring. Owchie.

ok, since I was the bozo who mentioned the idea of a group buy, then I should be the bozo organising it.

Give me a day or 2 to fire off an email to the supplier, and I'll get some prices together.

see what you come up with Barfridge, proly need a his & hers set :) :) .....

Cheers fnqbunyip

Doc or Kai...

i like your Credit Card one - any ideas of where i could get one of them...

Thanks

Ken...

Back