Bnc (******* Neighbour Children)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slight difference between a 2year old having a tantrum and a 6year old who is lacking in discipline...

I have a two year old myself, and I know there are times that she will not be settled, she is in tantrum mode and that's that. If someone dared that sort of crap with my daughter, they'd be leaving the supermarket in a large black plastic bag.

Perhaps he needs one of Rowan Atkinsons "fatal beatings?" :lol:

edit: I was referring to the little shit in the OP, not your ween, Pollux. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
My child is the devil incarnate, this is a known fact. If we ever have a second and it's a boy and he turns out like this little one he shall be named William in honour of William the Bloody (aka Spike) from Buffy......lol

Actually, my daughter isn't that bad, she's just 2 going on 15 and has recently learnt the words "I need"

If someone dared that sort of crap with my daughter, they'd be leaving the supermarket in a large black plastic bag.

Let's hope the situation doesn't arise when you're at Aldi, or you would have to pay for that plastic bag.

My child is the devil incarnate, this is a known fact.

Gosh, don't talk like that !

+1 for pulling out the child services threat, as long as you're happy to follow through. Parents that don't give a flying f*** about what their kids are up to really get up my nose!

Unfortunately in Canada and particularly Alberta, children's services only gets involved in cases of gross neglect. Drug houses and the like would get their attention but not in this case. And thanks to the Mulroney government of the 80's and their young offender act, children under the age of 12 cannot be arrested or charged with any crime - even murder. Teenagers up to 18 are charged as 'youth', which carries significantly different penalties if convicted. And the little shits know it and exploit it to the maximum possible.

Unfortunately I just have to be happy with banishing the little turd from my property as I have no other recourse.

This is just a thought, I never tried it myself........why not go over and give the mother a good solid rooting . {if she`s ugly, like a lot of single mothers with 6 kids are} take a grain bag or fermenter bucket to put over her head. Whatever, when you`ve done the deed, she will be a lot more happier and relaxed, which then flows thru to the children, and then yourself.
Problem solved.
Let us know how it went.

stagga.

Bad idea stagga, in another couple of years there'll be another little shit running around the neighbourhood, and a skanky mother on newguy's back asking for child support.

This is just a thought, I never tried it myself........why not go over and give the mother a good solid rooting

:blink: Nothing like asking the internet for advice, it's like a giant magic eight-ball that gives nothing but twisted advice.

That said, do what Stagga said, can't and would be a good laugh for the rest of us :p

Cheers SJ

yes, my plan does have its flaws, but it`s the best idea that`s been put forward yet.
I seem to get a lot of good ideas lately that have hidden traps involved. :(
The thing with this one is action is required NOW!!

stagga.

You would want to keep it strictly anal though. It would be a nightmare if some bogan slag knocked on your door nine months down the track demanding a DNA test.

I wouldn't Ren... If she was willing enough she could retreive and seed.

hhmm yeah.........it might be easier to just move after all.
Forget about the peacemaker root.

stagga.

Good solid rooting a ( by what sounds like a bit of a slapper but I don't know so am only guessing and may be completely wrong but might not and most likely 100% right ) is not the go as you will be better off rubbing Tony's 7 pot dried chilli on your knob than rogering that. At least the 7 pot burn will go away by itself and no doc visits needed.

Speaking of chilli, give the little shit a 7 pot chilli muffin or something like that. He will NEVER come near you again.

Take the south australian solution:
Materials required:
an abandoned bank vault in a country town
seven 44 gallon drums
a hacksaw, axe, or chainsaw
some lime

Easy peasy. Snowtown serenity. :lol:

I think I stood in one of the boxes used for that historical event. Or something similar (because it wasn't a drum). At the Police & Justice Museum in Circular Quay.

try an airhorn,give it a blast every time the kid gets close to your property,follow it with a good cold water hose dowsing.if that dosent work cut the garden hose about 3 feet long ,fill the sand, and smack the mom!

Back