Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, footy and a few relaxing bevvies tonight and an afternoon of craft beer indulgence with a bunch of pissheads mates tomorrow :party:

Happy birthday to a AHB legend PistolPatch. Hope you have a corker mate!
Cheers
Steve

Happy birthday Pat the Muss. The big five Oh. Well done mate.

Oh and belated to Perry, Happy birthay Mate.

Happy Birthday Sponge... I got you some cake

Cake.jpg

Sponge and Nala, separated by half a century but together in beer :p

Happy birthday boys

Happy birthday all the dudes who appear on the birthday list and haven't posted since John Howard still had some hair. What's the point?

Yob said:
Happy Birthday Sponge... I got you some cake

attachicon.gif
Cake.jpg

Bribie G said:
Sponge and Nala, separated by half a century but together in beer :p

Happy birthday boys
You are both far too kind.. muchas gracias senors.

So when can I pre-order one of your fine looking hop cakes yob? The Mrs birthday is a few months away yet and I know she'd be loving coming home to one of them.

:ph34r:

Similar to when AOE2 first got released and my dad got it for me for my birthday but ended up playing it far more than I did (and I played it quite a bit). Gotta love those gifts you give others for yourself.

My 27 yo son (in QLD) and I play AOE2 HD together on Steam regularly. Feel like a game, Sponge ? :p

Unfortunately for me I haven't played that game in over 10 years. I'd still be chasing down sheep with my villagers as your imperial age army wipes me out in one fell swoop.

I haven't got into any game for at least 5 years now which is very depressing.. having a job and a mrs has thrown me back to the dark ages.

T'would've been well fun getting a game together.

Back