Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KH ..Birthday
28ssao3.jpg

happy birthday

fergi

old%20drunk%20i.jpg

Man of the moment, getting a mention everywhere

Happy birthday pocket beers,

Keen to hear more of this pepper pig pale of yours.

Ed: carnie as well I notice, hbd to you too man!!

Pocket Beers, hoppy birthday, I got the impression this was on Saturday or do you get 2?

He still alive? I thought he hit 40 already.

If your still with us old timer, have a good one.

Batz

Happy Birthday

sqyre !
Hope you had a good one old thing.

polls_German_Beer_Fairy_by_Corbistiger_2046_838062_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Happy Birthday Jayse, we rarely see you here anymore but all the best anyway.

Look forward to a beer again next time I'm in town, happens most years as you know. :party:

Hope you had a good one cobber.

Batz

Belated Birthday Happies to you Brucie old thing & we will miss you at the Swap no worries mate. Baaabara sends her love & is absolutely deflated without you. :lol: Trust your Stairway to the Stars is still going strong old son? :beerbang:

Big Birthday Wishes to you too jayse. We've never met but you taught me the hell of a lot & I'm forever grateful. :super:

Pocket Beers? I still remember us at Chap Chap's sorting out those Chink hops & sharing a few beers together elsewhere since then ------ If you are still around the traps then Happy Birthday mate!

Happy birthday Spork from yesterday.

Also today, happy birthday MHB - hope this year is more rewarding for you than the last one, keep the pecker up. Or something

Thanks Yob

Love the cake :icon_drool2:

Nothing better than a very Hoppy birthday! :D

Happy Birthday Ned, have a good one old timer!

Batz

Happy Bday Grantw!!

I happened to think of you yesterday: I'd just tried a 5 wk old mini-sample of the TOP clone from the recipe i received from you a while back - still too young but tasting great. It's entered into the July Vic Case-swap, so we'll see how the feedback goes :lol:
Thanks for the recipe, and hope you've had a great day celebrating :kooi:

Back