Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie G said:
My 27 yo son (in QLD) and I play AOE2 HD together on Steam regularly. Feel like a game, Sponge ? :p
:icon_offtopic:

WITBH is AOE2 HD??????????????????????????
Is it like draughts?
Is it played in Iran or Afghanistan or wherever?
Is it legal?
Is it just a waste of world resources?

PS --- Happy Birthday Sponge !

2v93lfa.jpg
Andrew

TidalPete said:
:icon_offtopic:

WITBH is AOE2 HD??????????????????????????
Is it like draughts?
Is it played in Iran or Afghanistan or wherever?
Is it legal?
Is it just a waste of world resources?

PS --- Happy Birthday Sponge !
Off topic: Age of Empires is a game where you build an empire from scratch then go out and beat the shyte out of your neighbouring civilisations - if they don't get you first. Good value for about $20 - and now you can play against anybody anywhere in the world who has the game installed. My son Andrew, Dr. John that you've met and I do three-cornered fights a couple of times a week. However don't ever try it as your Mrs will become an Age of Empires widow (like golf widow) :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLTEheG87W0

Happy Birthday Andrew! Hope you're having a good one.

PS ----Thanks for the enlightenment Bribie but you shouldn't have mentioned "golf widow" because it rang a bell & now I have a Birthday Special for Andrew which I hope he enjoys? :p

-------------------

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One
day they went to her place and made love all afternoon.
Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8pm. The man

hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside
and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and
drove home.

'Where have you been?' his wife demanded.

'I can't lie to you,' he replied, ‘I’m having an affair with my

secretary. We had sex all afternoon.'

She looked down at his shoes and said: 'You lying *******!
You've been playing golf!'

Happy Birthday Andrew, hope your having a good one mate. I'm about to head over to the Yarraman pub to have a few in your honour.

Batz

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, about to get my crunk on as my boys say, whatever that means.

Just want to say a happy birthday to (Rowan) Trough Lolly. You're one of the top chaps that taught be how to brew AG so cheers for that and I hope you're having a top day wherever you are. Even got my first hop rhizome from you many moons ago. Its still going strong from that little stick you gave me :D
Cheers
Steve

Steve said:
Just want to say a happy birthday to (Rowan) Trough Lolly. You're one of the top chaps that taught be how to brew AG so cheers for that and I hope you're having a top day wherever you are. Even got my first hop rhizome from you many moons ago. Its still going strong from that little stick you gave me :D
Cheers
Steve

Hey Happy Birthday mate, must be a hundred years since we had a beer together. Have a good one old timer.

Batz

Hoppy birthday parks, may your next 12 months be full of delightfully sensuous ales And luscious lagers and behemoth pilsners

Cheers

Sorry Parks almost missed it, I hope you had a good one old timer.

polls_German_Beer_Fairy_by_Corbistiger_2046_838062_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Happy birthday Troy. Had a few at Archive this arvo to celebrate on your behalf.

Back