Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a good one Batz, I'll tip out a glass of wheat beer in your honour.

Happy birthday Batz. :beerbang:

<grizzle> I didn't get any birthday greetings because there were about six other guys ahead of me (most of whom haven't posted for years) and I slipped off the page. <end grizzle>

:lol:

Thanks possums, we are having a quiet one in Yamba today.

We'll find some place nice to have lunch and a few beers, the best I could do was a carton of Wahoo kolsch for my beer o'clock drinks this arvo.

And Happy belated Birthday BribieG, I hope it was a good one. :p

Batz

Many happy returns Bribie, bit rude of the forum software to chop you off like that.

Have a good one Batz, I'm up for a hefeweizen in your honour as well.

Cheers Perry, we just got dressed ready to go out for lunch, I suggested we take Banjo for a walk on the beach to wear him out a bit, then leave him in the car. There was a very dark stormy looking cloud out to sea and Julie said we should not go too far (in case we get rained on) Nar it'll be ok says me.
We are now both back at the van soaked to the skin :lol: :lol: Ok, well get changed and try again. :p

Batz

winkle said:
Have a good one Batz, I'm up for a hefeweizen in your honour as well.
+1, dear Batz, as I know your undying feelings toward wheat beer.

Have a great day.

Maybe I'll bite the bullet and grab the keg of ESB instead?

Today marks International Day of Happiness, so you can be really happy Batz (and wet) :icon_cheers:

winkle said:
Today marks International Day of Happiness, so you can be really happy Batz (and wet) :icon_cheers:
Feeling happy, we had a nice lunch and a few beers at the local, nice range of beers on tap for a country pub. Several Stone and Woods, Monteith's IPA, three Coopers and the usual mega swills.

I have a few special beers in the Engel for tonight.....and it's still raining. B)

Batz

Batz said:
Cheers Perry, we just got dressed ready to go out for lunch, I suggested we take Banjo for a walk on the beach to wear him out a bit, then leave him in the car. There was a very dark stormy looking cloud out to sea and Julie said we should not go too far (in case we get rained on) Nar it'll be ok says me.
We are now both back at the van soaked to the skin Ok, well get changed and try again.

Batz
Nothin' worse than a woman being right with a weather forecast :lol: :ph34r:

Have a Happy Birthday Batz........

Bribie G said:
<grizzle> I didn't get any birthday greetings because there were about six other guys ahead of me (most of whom haven't posted for years) and I slipped off the page. <end grizzle>
And Bribie, I trust that you will have a good one as well :chug: :chug:

k55440.jpg
6y37ki.jpg
28ssao3.jpg

Happy Birthday OLD chap. Hope you are having a good one.
Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back