Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Slacker!

Now what do you want with a chicken coop?

Happy BDay mate.

Happy Birthday Paul Adam & Nick :icon_chickcheers:

Will toast your health at drink O'Clock.....in approx 5 mins... :beer:

Cheers Ross

Hoppy barfday Nick. I was going to have a AFD today but now I'll have a few hefe's and stuff :beer:
Hope you had a good one Paul.

Happy Birthday Paul Adam & Nick :icon_chickcheers:

Will toast your health at drink O'Clock.....in approx 5 mins... :beer:

Cheers Ross
I take it drink O'clock is fairly flexible in your shop. I've been there before three :)

Happy birthday to me for yesterday.

Getting missed by AHB wasn't too bad.... the kids didnt bother ringing either.. :angry:

Lucky I have a nice single malt to end the evening with.

Fester.

Happy birthday Paul and Adam. Nick great to run into you at the case swap - I'd always pictured you as an old bugger but that was probably Gavo I was thinking about, West of Kilcoy everything is a bit of a blur to me :p

Joking, I used to cover all the Burnett / Kingaroy / Nanango as an Allens then a Rothmans rep and it's the real Australia out your way not the pooncy cafe society gridlock that the city is turning into. Let's know when you are having a brew day.

Cheers
Michael :beerbang: :beerbang:

Thanks Bribie!

Will let you know when the brew day is go.... Should be sometime this half of the year I hope!

Cheers

Happy birthday BribieG!
I'll have a few chinese hopped beers with you tomorrow :party:

Whoops missed everyone from NickB on I think. Cheers to you all and, to BribieG...

A very happy birthday to you - AHB's premium BIAB urn brewer ;)

Spot,
Pat

Happy birthday Bribie hope youve had a good one. Also late happy birthday to Paul and Nick.

Cheers brad

Many Hoppies BribieG, will drink a Gympie Gold to your health.

Cheers, hope you had a nice day.

Screwy

Happy Birthday Bribie, from one old fart to another :p

Cheers Ross

See you tomorrow :party:

Many Happies for yesterday Bribie, will get together with Butters to toast you with a mild and a couple of bitters.
Cheers
Nige

Back