Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoppy Birthday Mossy! Enjoy the the day mate.

You might need one of these...

Wheelchair-thumb.jpg

Chap Chap

Thanks guys,

Big 50 today so I'm having lunch with a few friends and I think a party this Saturday.

Cheers,

mossy

Happy Birthday Mossy!!

Raise a shandy in your honour this evening. :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday Mossy, old thing :p .
:icon_chickcheers:

Many happy returns Mossy, hope you have a great day.

Cheers
Andrew

Hope you had a rad birthday, Mossy... I new I was celebrating something yesterday... enjoy your party! :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Jeff see if I can have a wheatie tonight in your honour. When's the big move? Cna't be far now at a guess?

Chap Chap

D'oh...missed this thread completely. Belated thanks to Chappo, Winkle and Ross!

Big move happens as soon as the missus is well enough to travel after delivering my latest assistant brewer (scheduled for next Wednesday). Probably around mid February.

Happy Birthday Linz

I haven't seen you around for a while but I'll have a beer in you honor just the same :beer:

Batz

Happy birthday Airgead, scoundrelrogue and others!

Happy birthday Airgead and scoundrelrogue.

SR I'll be sure to remind your Mummy this morning to give her little boy a birthday call but only after I give her a tap on the shoulder (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) ;)

Happy birthday scoundrelrouge, Jeez 22 I remember being 22 just a little while ago. I reckon it was a great age. Well have a few drinks and no chilli. ;)

Gavo.

Happy birthday SR, I'm tempted to squirt some liquid arse up my nose in your honour, but I won't.
Will have a bitter instead :icon_cheers: .

Happy Birthday Scoundrel Rogue, hope you get to do all the mischief you want to get up to on your birthday mate.

cheers

Browndog

Happy Birthday Linz, all the best will drink to your good health on Fri.

Cheers,

Screwy

Happy Birthday Pistolpatch! Will have a beer in your honour by lunchtime! :D

Happy 60th Pistol Patch, all the best mate enjoy the day.

Cheers,

Screwy

Happy birthday Pat you old rouge, don't terrorise the ladies too much tonight mate!

cheers

Browndog

Back