Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed a few ,, Late happy returns to Nick ,Paul , Fester and Bribie,,,,and Happy Brithday too Henno .

Cheers Guys ...

Happy Birthday Henno - and a belated one to you Bribie! Have a great day all :D

Henno Happy Birthday old thing :beer:

I see if I can find a nice dark brew to toast your birthday, perhaps a big slab of dead cow for dinner as well :lol:

Batz

Many happy returns Henno, hope you have a great day mate.

Cheers
Andrew

Happy Belated Birthday Bribie, Paul, NickB & Fester and Happy Birthday to Henno for today.

:party:

LSCIS Henno........................Happy Birthday,

Will adjourn to the poop deck and have a couple in your honour tomorrow evening.

Have a great day,

Screwy

Happy birthday to all I've missed, and to Bribie and Henno!

Cheers and Beers!

Geezus missed a few. Happy birthday to Paul, Adam, NickB, BribieG and Henno. Hope you boys have and had a good one.

Chap Chap

Nick great to run into you at the case swap - I'd always pictured you as an old bugger but that was probably Gavo

I'll get you for that Michael :p . Happy birthday for yesterday hope you had a good one, I did have a few APA's for you, sorry no English beers here ATM. You need to get past Kingaroy even drier out here.

Happy birthday Henno, hope it's a great one.

Thanks guys, I forgot I added my real birthday to this site and then had to root around to find this thread and low and behold youse already love me! :D

Here's my brekky drinks. Fresh juice made with the finest local pineapple,mango,pear and american oranges.
chugalug.JPG

BURP!
burp.JPG
and yes behind the counter I am in my undies thank you very much coz it's my birthday

Henno Happy Birthday old thing :beer:

I see if I can find a nice dark brew to toast your birthday, perhaps a big slab of dead cow for dinner as well :lol:

Batz

Me old sarcastic mate have you been led to believe that as well as not partaking of the cow that I don't enjoy the darker bevvies? Here I am on Australia Day.
fishinmangobeer.JPG
The beer is black, the mango is red and yellow. They are the three colours on the Australian flag aren't they? :p

Me old sarcastic mate have you been led to believe that as well as not partaking of the cow that I don't enjoy the darker bevvies? Here I am on Australia Day.
View attachment 35264
The beer is black, the mango is red and yellow. They are the three colours on the Australian flag aren't they? :p

Something like that, have a good one Henno. :beerbang:

Happy bithday Henno, have a good one, I will send you a tallie of my schwartz if it is any good.

Paul

Hey Henno!

Give it heaps today mate. Get truly moderated ;)

Happy birthday to ya,
Pat

Sarcastic? Who's sarcastic?

Oh it was you who told me that you don't like dark beers.

Hope you had a good one :p and wear a hat or you'll burn your melon.

Batz

Back