Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys!
Had a birthday APA at the 4 Pines, plus some Pale Ale "kinderbeer", straight from the kettle and cooled.Delicious.
Watched a crappy movie with a Leffe, my Rye Blonde, and Doc's Secret Squirrel that night.
And later on, to top off a great day, on GO! my Fave movie was playing... BEERFEST! :icon_chickcheers:

And to spread the love, happy birthday Hitman!

Happy birthday Matho. Didn't realise you're an Aquarian too.
:icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Matho,

i will have one or two for you .

Have a good one.

Regards

Graeme

thanks pete and graeme planning on having a few quiet ones to celebrate

cheer's matho

Happy Birthday Jigsaw, Howmany longnecks/kegs are you up to for the day. Hope you've had a good one.

Cheers

Get Jiggy With It.... Happy Birthday J1gsaw! and belated Birthday wishes to those I've missed!

Cheers

:icon_chickcheers: Happy Birthday for tomorrow Screwy old thing :icon_chickcheers:

Brewing Bear Republics Red Rocket Ale in your honour :icon_drool2:

Cheers Ross

Many happy returns Screwy, hope you have a great day, I'll have a couple for you at Mt Tamborine and Eagle Heights.

Cheers
Andrew

Happy Birthday Screwy!

21 Again? Amazing :p :beer:

Cheers!

Happy birthday Screwy!!!

funny_91.jpg

Hope you get the beaver your after!

Happy Birthday Mike !

I'm heading out to have a couple of NZ micro beers in an hour or so, will make them in your honour.

Batz

Happy Birthday Rooting Kings!, and Screwy! :icon_cheers:

Cheers lads.

Happy birthday Mike raising a glass of squires IPA in your honor mate Cheers

beer_demotivational_poster_1225856792.jpg

Thanks boys, had a good few beers last night, just heading out for lunch with the family, havin a good one.

Screwy

PS: Brett, IPA.....go you good thing!!!!

Just for you Screwy, I brewed today for the first time in 6 months! Hoppy Birthday! :icon_chickcheers:

Happy birthday Mike! downing an APA in your honour right now, have a good one mate.

cheers

Browndog

happy birthday Screwy mate .. just about too head out and party for the brew wench's 40th .. so I'll toast ya as the evening go's by ...

Galaxy APA & choc porta in the wheelie bin party set up ..

cheers

Dude, I'm drinking to your health with the left over booze that Northside H3 left here :chug: .
We came up with lots of solutions to the worlds problems last nite, now just have to find the notes.......

(edit: seem to remember it had something to do with not wearing trousers at 5am)

Back